Black People Politics : Minister Farrakhan Speaks About Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by oldsoul, May 21, 2008.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  2. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    It's about time.....

It's about time oldsoul.....Thank You for bringing this tube....Now let them try to make something bad out of that.....I DON'T THINK SO.

Thank You Again;
    Lilpea

3. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    WHO IS HE

Good morning soulosophy,

Q; You ask who is he?

A; He his a man...a black man that YOU say is related to bush & cheyne..but a black man none the less...he was born in the USA, Honolulu Hawaii as a matter of fact. That in it self make him eligible to run for this nation's highest office. As far as being related to a white man come on who isn't....but let not stop there. We are American weather we want to admit it or not we are....that is something that you will never be able to understand mainly because you are not. Our trials and tribulations are different form yours. Just like our Black Leaders are different from yours. But the fact remains he is a Black Leader and the fact that he wants to be not only a Black Leader, but a leader of this nation to me is a plus. HE HAS EARNED THAT RIGHT. As have I or you if you were an American.

Q;what is going on(what's the real agenda? he was not put there by any vote)

A;I have read that you say many times over and over that he was not but there by any vote...for the answer i direct you to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama i believe that u will see that he has again has earn that right. I could go on and on but it would be just my opinions not facts and i know that is not what you want... just facts....so again here is another one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Forgive me for getting a little emotional on this topic...but it just gets me in the gut when I see people putting down our leaders as if we have a over abundance of them that we can pick and choose. Fact is..we as Black Americans don't...and you as an English born and raise Black person wouldn't and couldn't it seems understand that.....for the most part any Black person not born and raise here who has gone through the things that this country's oppressor's have put upon us couldn't understand it.

I hope this helps you to understand our plight.

Lilpea

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    are you also confused about maccain and clinton?

5. Remby

Remby Administrator STAFF

Ratings:
    +37
    Lilpea,

I applaude your statments and love your passion here. Soul, I don't know what your are watching or reading but obviously you have been grossly missinformed. If you just listen to the tape above, it speaks volumes of who the man is. If you listen to what he has to say himself, you will know for yourself who the man is. The American media is bised when it comes to black folk in this country as we know better then anyone else. And as Farrakan says, he doing something in this country NO ONE has ever done before. Barack has my vote, do doubtt!!

Remby:SuN011:

6. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    :toasts::welldone:

Louis Farrakhan on Barack Obama

7. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    MysteryDoor

I thank you also for submitting this clip...as i can see Minister Farrakhan is not openly endorsing Mr. Obama. He is in fact stating something that I like...and that is..He is fresh unspoiled by the trappings of politics....the rest we will have to wait and see.

8. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Much Love Bro. Lilpea

There is nothing left to be said after this. That says it all Bro. Much Luv Bro.

9. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
  10. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Good morning again My Sister;

Thank you for replying again to my post, first of all i did not say that u did not want facts. What i said was I could go on and on but it would be just my opinions not facts and i know that is not what you want... just facts....I was referring to opinions and you want facts...just facts. After reading your reply last night, I can now understand why you feel so passionate about this topic. Trust IS something that has to be earned, for this and this reason alone I hope that someday you will find that revolutionist that can hold the highest position a country can offer...the Presidentcy...the Prime Minister or what ever it may be ......but to tell the truth I doubt it.

To tell the truth I know of no revolutionist that got into office and didn't change...for they are two different things, not ever President Mandela, he had to change and he was the greatest revolutionist I know. Again I say yes trust has to be earn...

Lilpea