Black Spirituality Religion : Minister Farrakhan calls for 10,000 FEARLESS who are ABOUT THAT LIFE!

What life? The NOI Muslims were at Penn-North trying to stop the Freddie Gray slave rebellion in Baltimore back in April!!!

Black slaves were freed after the civil war ended

Their descendants have been rebelling for much different reasons since the sixties

I'm not sure Farrakhan really knows what he believes.

Better to not make bad guesses

I read in the Final Call that he invited all "people of color" to participate in the March last month in D.C..

Why was that an issue or a problem for you

If only Malcolm X were alive today!

Man I miss him, he was my hero and role model!!!!!

Then be like him and also be
a good role model yourself

fyi

Then be like him and also be
a good role model yourself

fyi

I am a good role model! That's what the teachers and parents at the elementary school where I volunteer tell me. How about you, who can vouch for you? Malcolm X was no integrationist and neither am I. That is the problem I have with Farrakhan's invite to non-Afrikans.

I am a good role model! That's what the teachers and parents at the elementary school where I volunteer tell me. How about you, who can vouch for you? Malcolm X was no integrationist and neither am I. That is the problem I have with Farrakhan's invite to non-Afrikans.

My good brother I reflect my own life experiences as you do too

And that's why I also have allies who are also native people etc

Black lives do matter and I'm idle no more as well

My relatives always comes first

That's true as it relates to my politics etc

fyi

I only listened to this video because you posted it my love! Smile

The brother mentioned studying or knowing history and I agree.

One should study the history of the NOI to understand Farrakhan and why Malcolm X quit them.

Malcolm had several reasons to consider the original nations leaders a part of the problem

I contrast them with their members who aided our peoples ongoing freedom movements way back when

Malcolm X said "of all of our studies history is best qualified to reward all research.

Then do your own research and you're find out a few young black muslims are supportes of the black lives matter movement as well

And when you see that you have problems, all you have to do is examine the historic method used all over the world by those who had problems similar to yours.

All movements are unique

And when you see how they got theirs straight, then you'll know how you can get yours straight".

Malcolm was speaking about liberation movements in general and also more about the black disapora of his era in particular

All Farrakhan and his followers ever did was talk and call white men devils

He didn't chose to make the same break with the black muslim leadership as malcolm x did

Malcolm X was a man of action who had the courage of his convictions.

That was then and this is now

Louis Farrakhan did not then and does not now have the courage for revolution., even with one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel!!!

I judge him on the basis of his current deeds etc

Be that as it may....I'd like to hear the brother expound on the solution to the problem. I've heard a lot of people pontificate on the problem but don't seem to know the solution.

Bad call and just your opinions etc

Anybody can quote stats, how does that solve the problem?

Do present your solutions as well

I'd really like to hear from those who seem so proud of their military/law enforcement background. When y'all gonna start enforcing "BLACK LAW'?!

What is black law to you??

Please do tell us what your take is about too!!

fyi

What life? The NOI Muslims were at Penn-North trying to stop the Freddie Gray slave rebellion in Baltimore back in April!!! I'm not sure Farrakhan really knows what he believes. I read in the Final Call that he invited all "people of color" to participate in the March last month in D.C.. If only Malcolm X were alive today! Man I miss him, he was my hero and role model!!!!!

My early childhood was spent in the NOI. I remember going to the meetings because my father took us. My mother preferred the Shrine of the Black Madonna. Back then we still spoke of the Honorable Elijah Mohammed(PBUH).
As I grew older I began to learn about Minister Malcolm. It is still painful today to hear the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speak about Malcolm's assassination. At the time he considered Malcolm a traitor. As a young man I also always wondered why Farrakhan straightened his hair. I was evolving into a Pan Africanist on the grounds of an HBCU in the 80's by that time. As I continued to mature, I understood that the NOI was an organization that had no checks on it's leader. Malcolm was a true believer and when he discovered this and went public, he knew the FOI would eventually hunt him down. That is a man of courage. Most notable is that one of Elijah's own sons went his own way in WD Mohammed. I was reading both the Final Call and Muhammed Speaks, trying to work it out as a young adult. Now, as a middle aged adult, I find that Minister Farrakhan is locked into his dogma. I knew that early, but was not able to accept it, so chose not to continue to participate. Now, here we are, having these talks. Yet again. That said, I do understand why Minister Farrakhan endorsed Trump. He sees, like I see, Trump as America's Karma. In my everyday life I call him Comet Trump. I could go on and on about the dynamics of the groups of people on this earth, but most of you already know this because I am finding that most active members on this site are well over 50. My two cents. Please critique as if I were going through the rights of the Asantehene. Spare no words, show no restraint.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back