Black Spirituality Religion : Miniature portals of light

Please share. Speaking of star wars, I did want to respond to your thread about astral battles, but didn't really know where to begin. Clarify something for me if you don't mind. When white people talk of near death experiences while in astral battle, most usually call on the Archangel Michael and he intervenes. Do you do this as well?

*sighs*, that sounded sane in my head, but hopefully, you'll understand what I mean.

I would'nt rely on any Archangel or Ascended master if I was you,they are all part of the Illumanti Hierachy.
*keyword being white people*

The only people you can actually trust are the Sirians(Melinated peoples)

The majority of EthericSirians are found among the black, red and brown races of Earth.

By 2012, are you referring to the widely accepted version that ascension will occur in 2012? I ask because as a conspiracy theorist, my working definition differs greatly from this one.

Please explain with further details

Please provide an example of the powers that manifested, if it is not too personal.
Being able to open and observe miniature wormholes(portals of light),and I guess reading and attracting/dispelling energies.

I have watched the documentary several times. Both the cut and uncut version. Interesting to say the least. Moreso because the passengers in the car were gagged from ever revealing what triggered the accident. But I digress, is there a particular reason you recommended this?
There's talk of it being a suicide......oh well

But the reason I recommended this is because this movie opened me up on the whole 2012 idea before I even knew what it was.

Major points
*It was shot in Honduras
*If you break down her name using only her First letters you Get 12/12/12,and since the L in the middle is seen through the Left eye you have to reverse it to 21 since the spirit world works in reverse.Now you have 12/21/12.
*The tattoo on her arm with the number 8 and the eagle,sounds like America to me.Whats going to happen in 2008.

I have a few crystals, my favourite being Malachite and Black Obsidian. What do you use your crystals for if I may ask? I am always interested in hearing about people's experiences with crystal.
I just like having them around.Recently I have been charging them with symbols(can't tell you which ones for my own safety),but I like to treat them like extensions of myself.I only clean/bury them when I feel like I have accomplished something.

I also noticed when I first got my quartz crystal a blotch of light/energy was unleashed from it and it merrily encircled me before entering my body.......I was really drunk and high that day(I don't drink).

Ok thank you. I shall explore further these two chakras in this capacity.
One more thing,two years ago before I even knew a lick of knowledge,I had the most beautiful dream where a flower sprouted out of my chest.OMG,it felt so good.I wish I could put the sensation into words,but I can't.Ironically I was considering growing my own grass at the time.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings 44Seasons and ...

Welcome to Destee.com ::number1:

My Spirit Honors Yours
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

One question for all who have posted here.

I imagine there are several types and color crystals which may carry different energies or stimulate different energies and purposes. Is there a suggestion for a first crystal type:?:
Also, what person of Afreekan Descent would be recommended and what is the best way to reach them:?:

Thanks in Advance...and...

Thanks for Sharing:toasts:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Greetings 44Seasons and ...

Welcome to Destee.com ::number1:

My Spirit Honors Yours
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

One question for all who have posted here.

I imagine there are several types and color crystals which may carry different energies or stimulate different energies and purposes. Is there a suggestion for a first crystal type:?:
I would recommend the quartz crystal,this is the only crystal that has beginner,intermediate and advanced properties.It also balances every chakra and not just a specific one. www.crystal-cure.com/crystal-points-clusters.html

Also, what person of Afreekan Descent would be recommended and what is the best way to reach them:?:
No clue what your talking about,but I like to connect to Gaia.I also name my crystals,and guess what,there all Females.:bowdown:

Thanks in Advance...and...

Thanks for Sharing:toasts:
No problem,anything for my fellow Africans

44Reasons said:
I would recommend the quartz crystal,this is the only crystal that has beginner,intermediate and advanced properties.It also balances every chakra and not just a specific one. http://www.crystal-cure.com/crystal-...-clusters.html
Thank You ....this is helpful!

I said...
Also, what person of Afreekan Descent would be recommended and what is the best way to reach them

You said....
No clue what your talking about,but I like to connect to Gaia.I also name my crystals,and guess what,there all Females

Please excuse my lack of clarity...

What person of Afreekan Descent would be recommended to purchase said crystal from and how best do I reach them.
Do you know persons of Afreekan Descent you would recommend where I can purchase the crystal. I'm thinking Delbert Blair as one potential source to purchase the crystal. The link you provided, is that site and any profits generated from that site, an Afreekan Descendant:?:

Thank You for Sharing!

M.E.
:hearts2:

I would'nt rely on any Archangel or Ascended master if I was you,they are all part of the Illumanti Hierachy.
*keyword being white people*

The only people you can actually trust are the Sirians(Melinated peoples)

I see. Sadly, couldn't possibly agree or disagree with the above, specifically the Illuminati. The little knowledge that I have about these Archangels stems from my christianity as well as Enochian magick background.

Please explain with further details

I wouldn't even know where to begin. The long and short of it, is that 2012 is nothing but a manufactured catalyst and nothing to do with ascension.

Being able to open and observe miniature wormholes(portals of light),and I guess reading and attracting/dispelling energies.

Ok, cheers.

There's talk of it being a suicide......oh well

But the reason I recommended this is because this movie opened me up on the whole 2012 idea before I even knew what it was.

Major points
*It was shot in Honduras
*If you break down her name using only her First letters you Get 12/12/12,and since the L in the middle is seen through the Left eye you have to reverse it to 21 since the spirit world works in reverse.Now you have 12/21/12.
*The tattoo on her arm with the number 8 and the eagle,sounds like America to me.Whats going to happen in 2008.

That is an interesting breakdown, lots of new information. Thanks.

I just like having them around.Recently I have been charging them with symbols(can't tell you which ones for my own safety),but I like to treat them like extensions of myself.I only clean/bury them when I feel like I have accomplished something.

I personally leave mine around the house, but I am looking into getting crystal jewellery, such as earrings, anklets (for grounding), necklaces (facilitate communication because I am extremely shy). I will also see about sigils and symbols carved into some of them.

How do you clean/charge your crystals?

I also noticed when I first got my quartz crystal a blotch of light/energy was unleashed from it and it merrily encircled me before entering my body.......I was really drunk and high that day(I don't drink).

One more thing,two years ago before I even knew a lick of knowledge,I had the most beautiful dream where a flower sprouted out of my chest.OMG,it felt so good.I wish I could put the sensation into words,but I can't.Ironically I was considering growing my own grass at the time.

Amazing. Oh, before I forget, the little black crystal child. If you don't mind doing so, how were you able to ascertain that she was indeed one? was telepathy involved?

Lol@ -------->Cheers!!!!!!!!!! Cheers indeed 44Reasons.

Peace,
Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back