Black Spirituality Religion : Mindfields

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by thePreacher, Aug 23, 2012.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    You can't explain it.

All your life, like a splinter in your mind, it has not gone away.

That feeling, deep in our essence, that tells you something is not quite right, that things that appear to be are not quite that.

You don't quite fit in with the other coppertops. You see what they do not, hear what they do not.

You wonder, am I going out of my mind, or is it everyone else who is out of their righteous mind?

Then, a radical new form of communication emerges ... one that blends art, rhythm, AI, and the ever irrepressible drive to Speak Truth To Power.

And you know, finally, I Am Not Alone. There are others, in these mindfields, seeking the Way Out. And We Will Not Go Quietly Into That Long Goodnight ...

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    During those brief interludes, between dream-sleep and waking, third eye cranking out melatonin, flowing back to the Garden, you remember glimpses of what it was like, in the Garden, when masculine and feminine principle was One. When We made man in Our image. Male and female made He Them.

You remember. Looking into the face of Yurugu as he mourned the loss of Yasigi. And seeing, not the illusion of the pale fox, but me, me, me!

So frightening the vision. So you wake. And friends and family alike you warn you:

Wake Up Blackman.

Forget What You Have Seen.

But you can't.