Chief Elder Osiris : Mind Psychology And The Power Of Then And Now

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Mind Psychology And The Power Of Then And Now

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From

[email protected]

Anyone who teach that the Past has no connection to the present, and that the Future is more important than the Past or the present, is in use of Mind psychology on you, and that is what have you believing and not knowing about the Divine Essence,(GOD) The Universe, and about your Black so call Afrikan Life!!!

The Divine Truth,Well Most Black People Of A Certain Miseducation, Despise The Divine Truth, Because It Is Not What Lucifer Has Taught Us In His Institution Of Insane Education, Putting Belief Before Knowing.

The Mind psychology is what have your life spinning, and is never moving, held in place by the gravity of lies and deception, and the psychology of it all, is to have you to believe in that you do not know, which have you to be susceptible to all that come into the presence of your life, riding the chariot of fantasy illusion, and living it to be your truth and reality in your compliance to all that have been and is told to you, about life and its relationship to the Mind.

Therefore, that is why it is very important in the process of you creating your Mind, one influenced choice, and you can be an idiot for life, because life is built upon the psychology of Mind.

When ever someone attempt to give you advice about life and the Spirituality it contain, and use residue of religious precept and examples to substantiate their point of belief and not knowing, then know that they have not yet exit the boundaries of the Mind.

Because only beyond the Mind is there Divine Truth and Reality to be discovered to be known.

Mind is an integral member of Life, without it, then emotion has no meaning to life, and life without a Mind, is a fool in comparison to everybody else who has a Mind of a greater quality than the fool, whose life is lived based upon influence by somebody else other than yourself, when making their choice for your life to submit to.

The Mind is the pilot of your life and the psychology of it, well it is the engine, and life is the vehicle that moves under the power of the two in one, it being Mind Psychology.

You will not be able to be honest in expressing your intimate emotions, Love you call it, unless you are in control of the pilot of your life, the Mind, and the psychology of it, other wise, you become the property of lies and deception, all a part of the mind psychology, which is why it is the quality of Mind that determine the quality of life your Body will live.

Divine Love is an unbelieving commitment without the mind psychology interplay, because then you are free to express and reveal the Body action conducted by internal action taking place in creating the dynamics that will consummate the emotion being revealed by the Body action, without the Mind psychology involvement.

Such a high degree of emotional Divine Love is being delivered from beyond the Mind psychology, it is emanating from the inner dimension of your intuitive self, the self that reside beyond the Mind domain in life.

That is what Divine Love is, and with it, there is no mind psychology to confuse it with the insecure expression of belief, because then your life is based upon assumption, all a part of the mind psychology, based upon a religious belief, which is what psychologically prevent your life from enjoying the serenity of Divine Love, a Love under Divine Intuitive expression, which is not the Mind psychology of Love.

You will not be qualified to experience the Divinity of Life, not without the consummation of the Past and Present relationship to life, the two are what verify Life Divine Truth and Reality that is functioning in the physical Dimension, the Dimension of Confusion and Delusion, a level of Dimension that is infested with assumption, opinion, Want, Belief, Faith, and Hope, all attributes of the Mind Psychology of life.

It is a fool life that is lived based upon unqualified forgiveness and an abhorrence of the past.

Therefore, to submit to such mind psychology, is what have life to be a slave to others, and life based upon Nature Design, is calibrated to live free from the influence of choice, all being a party to evil, lies, and deception.

It is not written by the hand of the Divine Essence (GOD) that Life must be and is to be full of evil challenges, all events of the past is not made up from evil living, and the present is not to present life to be engulf in oppression, abuse, competition with others for class status or to be influenced to believe about what should be your will to know.

So you must see, all is the construct of Lucifer Design and woe is unto you who love the fashion of Lucifer, it being the Mind psychology he has indoctrinated into your life.

Divinity trump Love, because love is a part of the psychology of Mind, but Divinity is the supreme expression of affection, and is not to be some timey, nor is it a surrogate for Vain Ego, envy, and jealousy.

Divinity is loving without a flaw, seeking not to be in competition with the one you are Loving, there is no play for power by the two who make claim to be in possession of the Divine Mind that is not a participant in Mind psychology.

Mind psychology engage in games that bring difficulty and emotional uncertainty, living a life that is not in full view of itself.

So, it have you to forsake self for the purpose to depend upon others who have gained influence over your life.

So beloved, you end up believing, is to know, and when such become the guiding light of your life, then you are the victim of Mind psychology.

Divine Mind delve not into the psychic of its own action, having others to interpret the action of your emotion, as so been made manifest by the action of Lucifer Mind.

The Divine Mind is its own Reality engaged with Truth, which is of the same status and quality.

So, when the talk is about your Spirituality it is about the Mind production of your attitude and behavior and not some separate ethereal entity floating around in and inside of your body, claiming autonomy in the action of your Body life, such is the Soul, it being the Divine Energy of your Body Life.

Making such a claim about the Spirit of your Life, not in, but is of your life, claiming that the Spirit is forever everlasting and it make a get away from your life when Death make Life irrelevant to the Body, and go some where to live forever in a different form, beloved, spirit is emotion and not form.

That is why it is such is a clear sign of the fact that you are a victim of Mind psychology, you not knowing what the Spirit of your Life is, so you end up believing what it is not, and you wonder why it is that Lucifer the Human Being is the God of this earth, therefore, over your life.

Mind Psychology is what prevents you from knowing that there is no salvation for the Black Life in America or any where else your Black Body is, that is not in Afrika.

Because of the psychotic Mind most of us Black people now wear, we are not mental qualified to see our way Home to Afrika, all because of the laziness and state of dependency that Mind psychology have you believing that where you are, you express the spirit of **** the Misery and Hardship we allow our life to go through, you believe anywhere is better for your Black Behind than in Afrika, and you believe that way, because of the Mind psychology that guide you to believe such nonsense.

Mind psychology have you looking, so that you can not see that it does not matter how much you make an effort to clean up your so call Black community in America or anywhere else you are, away from Afrika, or how much money you may make or do not make to sustain you, it will not be enough to buy your freedom beloved.

Because, you must be able to see, freedom is not for sale, it is for the effort you make in introducing yourself to it, and the requirement of freedom, is that you must have the authority and power to control your life.

You can not have control of your life if you are a fool about your past and know nothing of how you should act in the present, you being a victim of Mind psychology under the ruler ship of Lucifer The Human Being, today.

So, the only way we will become qualified for freedom, is for us to be in complete control of our living environment, and that most certainly will not happen in America or any where else we have our Black Behind, that is not Afrika.

Yet, it is Mind psychology that will have you believing other wise, and believing is the evil that religion teaches you about life.

Mind psychology have you Black people, most of us, believing that Reparation is a pipe dream for the forgotten and it have you looking at Lucifer in such a way it have you not to be qualified to see how in this Hellish World that our Enslaved Ancestors will ever receive Justice from the Evil of Chattel Slavery, and That Justice is Reparation.

Well a mind weighted down in Mind psychology and it is Lucifer that is your psychiatrist, will always be of such a low down mind, believing that Reparation is unattainable, but yet and still, you believe you can live a life of freedom and respect in America, the sign of a believing psychotic Black so call Unhyphenated Afrikan American.

Divine Spirituality does not involve its action in the psychology about life, such a high quality of Spirit come only from a Divine Mind, one who Reason, Think, and Know in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the facts that tell the story about the Black so call Afrikan Life, and the Facts are, that without being Reasonable, Rational and Logical about what is keeping the Life of the Black so call Afrikan in bondage, is Lucifer Religion, and is unable to see that fact, is because most Black so call Afrikans are victims of Mind Psychology that have you believing it is more better to give than to have, such a belief is the result that come from Mind psychology, Lucifer being your psychiatrist.

Beloved, the Mind is not subject to the Spirit, it is the Spirit that is subject to the Mind, therefore the way that you act and behave is telling the quality of your Mind, and it is the Mind that guide your life, and today, most of the Black World know nothing about the Divine Mind, such ignorance come from Mind Psychology

No Divine Mind will lay out a plan for Afrika and Black so call Afrikans Freedom on this internet, yet we talk away about how Black and proud that we are and yet will not make an effort to win our freedom, all because of Mind Psychology, its professor is Lucifer The Human Being.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

[email protected]

2. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    time already told that divinity does not trump love

forgiveness is a selfish act

when time does not exist how can past and present matter

I'm not going to create a mind within the womb

I am unique and different

no disrespect intended, there is brain psychology, however mind psychology I don't believe in personally..

my method is to treat people how they want to be treated, and when they want to be treated badly, i ignor them...

good luck with your "future", because it is the totality of your past and present...

the decisions that I am making now effect the future of that which I divinely Love

peace peace

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Slip sliding up and down APoLE ...~ Abena's Paradigm of Lived Experiences...
    Seeing and saying the same thing just on different levels. Spiritual/Societal/Communal/Familial/Individual.
    This paradigm recognizes we come from the Spirit realm into these Individual bodies, born into a Family, that is part of or reside in Communities and are part of a broader Society. When we "pass away/die/Transition", we return back to the Spirit realm from whence we came.

From a purely Spiritual Level, time does not exist. In this Individual body, as members of a Community and Society, we have very specific and concrete experiences that mark "time" and the passing of it.....movement....Energy in Motion....Waves....the Intersection of those specific lived experiences ebb and flow constantly and continually..up and down [the] APoLE.

When I hear Chief Osirus, I think of specific EVENTS having taken place and taking place and what is likely to happen if conditions continue as the story is told, the story of our experiences here in this realm of "reality" for the "time being"

what is the difference for you if you please?

Mama Earth

:hearts2:

4. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    heaven/hell

world/spiritual realm

both dualities, there is more then just duality.....

brain psychology is science with regard to the brain muscle, and how it "works"

it's clearly a objective in the study of a subject, object

not truly subjective because the findings are formed by calculations

mind is to be made up, created by memories created in a perceived existence

all is future because all is continuous creation

men have the ability to "slow" time down, they vibrate slower

learning to control the vibrations of self and others is "playing god" on the stage of life

god is "played" from the "spiritual realm"

my third eye sees this word to mean spiral ritual, also going in a circle...

woman speeds time up...

balance can be created at a mutual speed

if we continue to go in circles how can we rise...

my "mind" is made up, because I have thought, and formed my own judgment of the view, by using my third eye and not applying my own will

can't say GOD is infinite, and then confine GOD to the limitations of heaven/hell......

knowing who we are is more about knowing that given experiences do not belong to us, and so long as we "live in the past".. it will repeat over and over and over

many know that if u have lots of energy u can rest in the spiritual realm for a long long time, but still no one knows what a long time is...... no one knows the time, because it doesn't even exist.... people want comfort and relief from themselves, and when this is realized.... then movement beyond these realms is happening now

within the stories of time are remnents of self which can be found all throughout "history"

the future is first created

then the present then the past

time is but scientific measurement made by the brain....

I MEAN REALLY TIME IS "INVESTIGATING" GOD, AND WATCHING PLANETS AND ANIMALS TO MEASURE

THE BEGINNING IS THE END,

MEANING SINGLE CELL ORGANISMS IS THE END.... COMPLETE MULTIPLIED AND DIVIDED AWARENESS

DECLINE

AWARENESS

TO

CONSCIOUSNESS

TO

MERE MORTALS

TO

DUST

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Does one negate the other:?:
    rather.....it is YOUR OWN WILL to use your third eye?

Mama Earth
    :hearts2:

6. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    no one does not negate the other

not really a matter of using it, but moreso the why?

it is one's own "will" that would dictate what is "viewed", because we see what we want to see, or are programmed and trained to see

it is my own will to not "use" my third eye to control myself, or watch myself, meaning the idea of the future me that is forming because this would disrupt my own pre conception of creation, and throw the past, present and future totality of me off balance

the third eye is for GOD to see thru the physical lenses

It is my own free will not to use it, and it be longs to me, so when others' try to use it uninvited they subject themselves to my will not to "use" GOD

any imposed fate is the imposers fate multiplied

so i'm very carful with the intentions in my heart, not necessarily when i'm poppin off at the mouth, but more the intentions behind what i'm saying.. why i'm saying it....

it's funny because just because you can't see someone using their own third eye, it doesn't mean they are not

forming in the spiritual realm is no place for a Goddess...

a deer that thinks is smart enough not to need to eat from the same lake where the predators await

I'm more dependent on the umbilical cord, or rather connection to my own source, but I don't need to see GOD, to know that it is GOD

that's temptation and I reject that

this is the time for God's original people to look at the ere of their ways, and correct it, not by transforming a false history, but by changing the heart