lost...but were'nt
i feel U aginst cries,
crysis, U exist alone
in my solace....making
melodys..felt to destecrate
mi fears.....and dry hard
blak tears...that have fallen
through my years....

this is from ya digggin deeeeeeppp, GODDESS, hope u enjoy ;)

the_story

Jul 7, 2003
in your atmosphere...
Occupation
n/a
P.I.M.P

:D THANKS GURL,FOR THE LOV THAT U HAVE SHOWN, IM LUVIN IT ON THE REAL.DESTEE IS LIKE A SECOND HOME IM HERE LIKE ALL THE TIME. ITS TYTE. REALLY I LOVE EVERYONE HERE, MY SISTER REGISTERED ON THE SAME DAY I DID(I REFERRED HER) WHICH HAS MADE IT EVEN BETTER! :grouphug:

Locust

Jun 27, 2003
this is funky and romantic
i feel the harmony
peace and nappiness
one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Instant funk I got My Mind Made Up 1979 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : Mind Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Way to control anger and wavering of mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Our mind is the control tower of our life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Mind Your Own Business Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Mind has become large it’ll be dumb to dodge reality, hands // In the air I dap at school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
brown_h0rnet Destee Network : Free Your Mind Online Destee Network : 0
1svd2srv Black Poetry : MIND BLOWN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Holder, free to speak his mind, takes on Congress, and more Black People Politics 1
freddie48 The Front Porch : Just speaking my mind. The Front Porch 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
R Black People : The Reprobate Mind Black People Open Forum 13
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Gun Ownership : You Got A Mind? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Superwoman (Where Were You?) (Music of the Mind, March 3, 1972) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Feudalism and Gov Mind control AACOOLDRE 0
thePreacher Black People Politics : Has Black America lost its righteousness mind? Black People Politics 64