Black People : Mind Control

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Jul 19, 2006.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    It is in the WORLD because "they" control it,once you control the data that goes into the mind you control the mind itself and the actions of the body the mind operates.....

3. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    We can start to deprogram ourselves by reading, "The Falsification Of Afrikan Consciousness" By Amos Wilson. He really breaks it down for us.

4. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    Amos Wilson breaks it down like it really is. I do believe, unfortunately, that they killed him.
    I've studied his lectures before, and we both subscribe to a great number of similar beliefs. The greatest of which was when he spoke on possession, and how we think that we are not possessed. And that the spirits that are possessing us are... really us. Again, the "devil" fooling people into believing that he doesn't exist.

5. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    I believe they killed him too! It's no secret that this brotha was showing us how to free our minds from european programming. After studying psychology for 33 years, I realize that my mental liberation has just begun.

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Alas some one sees the truth for what it is...especially the:"devil fooling folks into believing he doesn't exist"!

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    mind control...

most of us know that the devil does in fact exist,it's just that we can't stop doing stupid things..mind control yes to a certain extent but sometimes we know what's right and do the opposite anyhow.

8. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    I feel that addictive substances in food can be a factor for stupid and mindless acts among people. Chemicals and other additives are also in the air and the water supply. The Nuremberg trials brought out the fact that behavior modifiers were added to the food in concentration camps and thousands of those same scientists were brought to AmeriKKKa under "Operation Paperclip." Just read the ingredients on processed foods packages and you will see what I mean.