And make love to my insecurities?
If I told you I want you
to make love to me
emotionally arresting my soul
molding, holding my mentality.
If I told you, would you
Seduce my being
The core that causes my heart to sing
In those times I'm longing.. ....for you.
Would you....make love to me?
Accepting this, this thing I don't understand but arrest the plan that is there in my mind remembering to never forget that I want you.
Would you make love to me, mentally taking me on a journey heightening my senses without touching me. Seriously, I want you to make love to me. Giving me mind blown ecstasy. An orgasmic charge to large to contain it's source within. Exploding from the big O, what a feeling! If I told you I want you, would you make love to me? Would you slow me down and turn me around and simply say to me:
Yes, I will make love to you. Giving you something so pure tailored made just for you. I will make love to you, your mind a rare form of a jewel waiting to be formed and shaped by my words of pleasure, a divine treasure waiting to be unlocked and only I hold that key, yes me. Only I can unleash that burst of ecstasy that is deep within. Yes, my love I will be honored if you told me to make love to you.

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north

I remember a time, way back in the day
When blowing minds was my running forte
But blowing minds wasn’t the thing I was good at
Can still smell the flava of all the poontang I’ve had
No…I’m not a Balla, in that sense of the word
So, forget all the BS stories you’ve heard

Make love to your what…you won’t have no insecurities
I’ll show you how a strong black woman is supposed to be
Won’t try to change you…I’ll build on what’s there
Show you a future you’ll be willing to share
Not necessarily with me, but that could be one choice
Let me drown in the sea of your wonderful voice

You can’t emotionally arrest what’s sweet and serene
Won’t tell you no lies. Won’t ply you with bling

I’d do it like this

follow me:

It was a COOL night

We sat on the deck of our home
Playfully teasing each other
While gazing at the stars
As mellow jazz breezed through the speakers

Your laced panties
Slowly descended sculptured thighs
Revealing…Swollen lips that oozed WOMAN JUICE
Its scent assuaged my senses
As your excitement sang songs of
“COME…taste this.”

You are indescribably delicious
And, yet…tasteless
So intoxicating is the aroma of your scent
~~~~~
The most
Recognizable
Odor in the world
~ For a man ~
Is that of a well-kept
Y U N N I

It is a scent that
Allures
Entices
Excites the male senses
It is the spark that ignites the flame
Awakening subtle reactions
To its consequential action
Stimulating sexual nerve endings
Activating yearnings
That send emergency alert messages
To mind, body, and soul

WAKE UP.

The Jacuzzi beacons us

Feeling mischievous
We slip into the churning waters
Playfully reaching for each other

Kenny G’s “song birds”
Now blowing through the speakers

Pulling you close, I hold you
Softly caressing your outer regions

You turn your back to me

As you lean over the side
You push your tush gently into me
All-so-innocently rotating your hips
Til I dipped lower

With an opening of your thighs
You invite me into your den of delight
Juicy wet
But snuggly tight

(it was the expression on your face that told me where you were)

Johnson stood at the entrance of yunni
Ready and willing for the next step…to happen
When crown intrudes upon moistening folds
Invading (exploring) the depths of
Your treasure trove

Yunni’s glove-like fitness
Increases the sensitivity
Of your inner-muscled activity
As heightened pleasure
Leads to profound delight

I fight for each moment I’m in you
…On you
In contact with you

A mating chant
Crossed luscious lips
As your hips did a sensual
Bump-and-grind
While pushing into me

You held me deep

I wanted to scream
P L E A S E ! ! !
As you MASTERfully massaged
Mister Johnson
From CROWN to base
All trace of inhibition
Happily dissolved into
NOthingNESS
As your quest for
MAN-seed
Began

You bathed me in natural oils
That spoke of the “spoils of pleasure”
Offered to the invader of
Nooks and crannies
After the eye-candy
Melts away

As I settled in
Your hips took up an east-west
North-south kinda rhythm
With a rotation at the end

(there was a moan)

I thought it was you
But as I realized my slippage
I flopped
…tried to stop
But all restraint was LOST
And I gave myself over to the sensation

Then the pounding came
…the huffing and puffing
The heartbeat rushing
Skin-smack soulful dancing
‘Til “yunni” gave a standing “O”
Our bodies drenched in sweat

You tried to control yourSELF

But PLEASURE wasn’t having it
And your body began to writhe
As your stomach muscles contracted
And you acted like you’d never had ANY before

I made love to you

‘Twas a trembling in your voice
That accompanied the “moan”
That generated the “sigh”
That announced the “cry:”

O, Baby! Why art thou treating me so nicely?

Body quaking
Gasping for air
Wanting to scream but wouldn’t dare

As the tremors in your stomach
And thighs
Began to subside
You released me

Nervously
I tried to stand
But standing wasn’t good
In the shape I was in
Could not comprehend
A vertical stance

So, I lay there
Pressing down into you
As you held me, Tightly
Biting me

‘Til the tempo decreased
…the rooting ceased
The heart stopped excessing
The blood stopped racing
And engorged parts returned to their normal inflation

I made love to you

But it wasn’t as if
SEXual INterCOURSE
Was the only thing we did

I shared a special part of me
…a special moment with you
Loved you with my voice
…My touch

I loved every part of you
Even the “innermost feelings” of you

It’s true

I quieted your cries with kisses to the eyes
And wiped each tear track away

I moved gentle hands over silken skin
As I bent to the will of your heart

I made love to you

I didn’t have to ask “How was it?”

The expression on your face told me that

We made love

We tested the waters of
Physical intimacy

And we survived

We explored the realm of
Karma-sutra styled loving
And all its possibilities

And we thrived

We made love

We
Kissed
And caressed
And made a mess
Of every room we blessed
With our care-free love and happiness.

We held hands

~ As we looked into each others eyes ~
And cried

We made love

I tasted your tongue
…Your nipples
Your yunni
As I EXploRED the regions
Of your g-SPOT
Felt the quiver of your heart
As your insides turned out

I touched the heart of your soul
And…Refused to let go

I made love to you

AND IT WAS GOOD.

cocobutterskyn

May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
Hello 1svd2svr,

I can relate to a desire to be made love to
thoroughly, outside and inside...leaving
nothing untouched by love. Very nicely expressed!

Coco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Way to control anger and wavering of mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Our mind is the control tower of our life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Mind Your Own Business Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Mind has become large it’ll be dumb to dodge reality, hands // In the air I dap at school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
brown_h0rnet Destee Network : Free Your Mind Online Destee Network : 0
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Last Days on the LORD's Mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Holder, free to speak his mind, takes on Congress, and more Black People Politics 1
freddie48 The Front Porch : Just speaking my mind. The Front Porch 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Soul Rebels - Let Your Mind Be Free Black Entertainment 0
R Black People : The Reprobate Mind Black People Open Forum 13
BlaqStalley The Front Porch : Hey DESTEE BlaqueStalley here... I'm here to meet new people & brooding my mind & soul The Front Porch 8
R Black Poetry : Mind damage a bit but manage to fit rhymes in a microphones This blind domes and leave a shine on ch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Gun Ownership : You Got A Mind? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Superwoman (Where Were You?) (Music of the Mind, March 3, 1972) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Feudalism and Gov Mind control AACOOLDRE 0
thePreacher Black People Politics : Has Black America lost its righteousness mind? Black People Politics 64
MsInterpret Black Poetry : Mind Your Business, Bite Your Tongue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Gorilla Black People : When is the last time you changed your mind? Black People Open Forum 19