Black People : Milwaukee teacher cuts off little girl’s natural hair as punishment, throws it away in front of her

THANK YOU BROTHER! thats what I get for reading stuff from Africaglobe, on FB alerts! I saw this 3 days agoi like it was news! Never again!

Apologies to the Destee family!

Nothing to apologize for! :) Evidently some folks hadn't heard the story. I hadn't heard about the outcome. Now I know. Thanks. ;)

That would be a fight...I'm usually a very peaceful person....but this would be a FIGHT!
Looking at what happened in the end is the reason why she would have caught a beat down.

Nothing to apologize for! :) Evidently some folks hadn't heard the story. I hadn't heard about the outcome. Now I know. Thanks. ;)

Tru dat...I know this is the first time I've heard of it. So I agree, bruh has nothing to apologize for.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back