Black People : Milo Yiannopoulos

That's fine, Bro. James, but others, like myself, come here to learn about and share information that is potentially harmful and helpful to us as a Black people, both elders and our youth.

I'm sorry this disturbs you but I still don't understand why we're having this conversation when we engage in lively discussions ALL the time about racists. I honestly don't get the disconnection.

We show examples time and time again in our discussions of racists, be they police, politicians, business people, average people. You are a one man band and have been a long time advocating us to vote for Hillary Clinton, giving Bill another opportunity to continue his support for the PIC. Yeah, I know, to keep Trump out of the White House so vote for her out of fear. I find that disturbing, but I respectfully engage. Yet when I disagree, you question my motives.

I'm not trying to disrespect you but I also feel compelled to share information like this because this guy is going around the country, invited by right wing conservatives to shut down and out the voices of students, faculty and staff who support Black Lives Matter. He's coming to my campus which has its own police force and I fear for what might happen.

As much as I respect you, Bro. James, this is not about you. Destee.com is for Black people who want to be enlightened; who want to educate and who strive to be a part of a mass movement to uplift and support Black people who want to do positive things for our community. Sometimes a little discomfort when we face our enemies can be good.

Please allow this to be an open and free-thinking community and exercise your right not to engage when you feel the need to.

Namaste :heart:

That's fine, Bro. James, but others, like myself, come here to learn about and share information that is potentially harmful and helpful to us as a Black people, both elders and our youth.

I'm sorry this disturbs you but I still don't understand why we're having this conversation when we engage in lively discussions ALL the time about racists. I honestly don't get the disconnection.

We show examples time and time again in our discussions of racists, be they police, politicians, business people, average people. You are a one man band and have been a long time advocating us to vote for Hillary Clinton, giving Bill another opportunity to continue his support for the PIC. Yeah, I know, to keep Trump out of the White House so vote for her out of fear. I find that disturbing, but I respectfully engage. Yet when I disagree, you question my motives.

I'm not trying to disrespect you but I also feel compelled to share information like this because this guy is going around the country, invited by right wing conservatives to shut down and out the voices of students, faculty and staff who support Black Lives Matter. He's coming to my campus which has its own police force and I fear for what might happen.

As much as I respect you, Bro. James, this is not about you. Destee.com is for Black people who want to be enlightened; who want to educate and who strive to be a part of a mass movement to uplift and support Black people who want to do positive things for our community. Sometimes a little discomfort when we face our enemies can be good.

Please allow this to be an open and free-thinking community and exercise your right not to engage when you feel the need to.

Namaste :heart:

Well said NNQueen, well put indeed ... :five:

Though all of what you said has deep meaning, this in particular, nails it:

"... As much as I respect you, Bro. James, this is not about you. Destee.com is for Black people who want to be enlightened; who want to educate and who strive to be a part of a mass movement to uplift and support Black people who want to do positive things for our community. Sometimes a little discomfort when we face our enemies can be good ..."

Keep on keeping on speaking truth to power, NNQueen.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back