Black People : Milo Yiannopoulos

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Watch this guy, he may be coming to a campus near you. The controversy around him involves his rants on Twitter recently that sparked an avalanche of hate and insults hurled at Leslie Jones, star of 'Ghostbusters.' The tweets were so vile and vicious, that Leslie chose to shut down her Twitter account. As a result, Twitter administrators decided to permanently ban Yiannopoulos for allegedly violating one of their rules. That has started a wild discussion of whether Twitter should have done that because it spits in the face of people's rights to free speech (although Yiannoloulos is British).

What do you think?

Watch this guy, he may be coming to a campus near you. The controversy around him involves his rants on Twitter recently that sparked an avalanche of hate and insults hurled at Leslie Jones, star of 'Ghostbusters.' The tweets were so vile and vicious, that Leslie chose to shut down her Twitter account. As a result, Twitter administrators decided to permanently ban Yiannopoulos for allegedly violating one of their rules. That has started a wild discussion of whether Twitter should have done that because it spits in the face of people's rights to free speech (although Yiannoloulos is British).

What do you think?
now why is it that you bring this racist stuff here? this is where i come to get away from this stuff.

Why not? He verbally attacked a Black woman, started a bullying campaign against her, is going to college campuses spreading hate and although you may not be interested, others might be. Why do you judge it? What about it upsets you? Why is it difficult for you to pass over if you're not interested? Did I violate a rule here? Is there a pre-approved list of topics that a member can or can't bring here? Help me understand where you're coming from?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back