Hey, it's like water off a ducks back. It's just par for the program

lol

:em0200:

Hey, it's like water off a ducks back. It's just par for the program

lol

True that!!!!!!!

and back to the discussion of what now!

The event did create an almost magical efffect on the teens in Brooklyn at the time that has stayed with them into adulthood, now we have to be diligent about networking for services for these adults who are ready to unify, but are in need of employment,
and real not hype education for their children.

The fact that there was in fact regardless of our views about Obama, a grassroots
Internet based movement that had an effect on helping him get into office, is evidence clearly the potential wehave to utilize this tool for at least some aspects of Black Nationalism.

I look at the photo of Malcolm and Martin on my wall and wonder what they would have done with the internet if they had full acccess to it when they finaly unified for the benefit of the Black community, and what would have occured 15 years after their combined input online

What happened is that the 15 years after all 3 marches, left a vacuum, of hope and expectation and energy, and hopeull we can use this technology to restore and manifest that for tangible results,
for the real benefit of the community

True that!!!!!!!

and back to the discussion of what now!

The event did create an almost magical efffect on the teens in Brooklyn at the time that has stayed with them into adulthood, now we have to be diligent about networking for services for these adults who are ready to unify, but are in need of employment,
and real not hype education for their children.

The fact that there was in fact regardless of our views about Obama, a grassroots
Internet based movement that had an effect on helping him get into office, is evidence clearly the potential wehave to utilize this tool for at least some aspects of Black Nationalism.

I look at the photo of Malcolm and Martin on my wall and wonder what they would have done with the internet if they had full acccess to it when they finaly unified for the benefit of the Black community, and what would have occured 15 years after their combined input online

What happened is that the 15 years after all 3 marches, left a vacuum, of hope and expectation and energy, and hopeull we can use this technology to restore and manifest that for tangible results,
for the real benefit of the community

That's good

But's what is even better is! how many brothers were there?

about 2 million?

now multiply 2 million by 5.00 per month for 15 years

A solid, well acounted collectively audited investement conern in infrastructure in Africa nationalized Gold mines since then would have generated how much?
for community based products to be redistributed state wide, for projects
such as private schools and community run supermarkets,

Then the simple replication of the process and increase in the monthly amount or decrease according to the general economic climate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back