Black People : Military Uses Mind Control on Senators

[/B][/SIZE]

Excuse me! I was adding on and you have a problem with that....

Can you prove any of this to be untrue? The picture is a bit crazy, but if you actually read the article and know anything about cheyney, you can see the truth in it ...You feel i'm trying to distract, yet you "thanked me" and felt the need to re-post a portion of the article? That doesn't make much sense!

Cheyney is a master at mind control, you haven't heard? You mention "behold a pale horse", yet your post reads like you have never read it!!

Cheyney mainly uses his mind control skills on children. I saw during bush's last selection where John Edwards was hugging some onlookers and his daughter was behind him and so was cheyney and cheyney bent over staring hard at the little girl while no one was looking probably trying to put her under....

- you are absolutely talking to yourself here because this is all you do from thread to thread.

demostrar el artículo equivocado o callar
give it a breakbro the readers here are not stupid, try making an original post once in a while, no one has time for this and eveyone here will read the article and see the little game

Next

It seems as if Cheney pulled it off with those albino mutants who go by the name Tea Party Express.

No wonder they scored big in the last round of elections.

:censored:
The Tea party are how many?

and we as voting folks of African descent are how many?

the Tea party is funded by millionaires

We do not have millionaires to fund a national unifed political agenda?

A eunech means one who cannot produce

seems as though they have produced much to directly harm and damage the black community in 60 billion dollars in cuts across the nation.

as well as internationaly with the newly allocated funds to AFRICOM

So what kind of mind control is it that causes folks to sit by complacently and let pit bulls eat up their children?

And after that is determined, what is the cure?

The Tea party are how many?

and we as voting folks of African descent are how many?

the Tea party is funded by millionaires

We do not have millionaires to fund a national unifed political agenda?

A eunech means one who cannot produce

seems as though they have produced much to directly harm and damage the black community in 60 billion dollars in cuts across the nation.

as well as internationaly with the newly allocated funds to AFRICOM

So what kind of mind control is it that causes folks to sit by complacently and let pit bulls eat up their children?

And after that is determined, what is the cure?

:boring:

"Report: U.S. Army Ordered Psy-Ops to Sway Lawmakers on Backing War

The U.S. military is facing allegations of illegally ordering a "psychological operations" campaign to convince Senate members to increase support for the war in Afghanistan. According to Rolling Stone magazine, members of a military unit in Afghanistan were instructed to use psychological tactics deployed in warfare to manipulate visiting Senators and other dignitaries. The order came from Lt. Gen. William Caldwell, who oversees the U.S. Army’s training of Afghan troops. Among those selected for targeting include John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Admiral Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and a number of other lawmakers, foreign officials, and think-tank analysts. The unit’s leader, Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, says he was ordered to formulate "pressure points we could use to leverage the [visiting]

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/24/headlines#4

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back