Black People : Military Uses Mind Control on Senators

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Lt. Gen. William Caldwell ordered a specialized "psychological operations" team to manipulate dignitaries visiting Afghanistan and convince them to boost funding and troop numbers, Rolling Stone reports.
msnbc.com
The U.S. army reportedly deployed a specialized "psychological operations" team to help convince American legislators to boost funding and troop numbers for the war in Afghanistan.

The operation was ordered by three-star general in charge of training Afghan troops Lt. Gen. William Caldwell, Rolling Stone Magazine reported in a story published late on Wednesday.

An officer in charge of the unit objected when he was ordered to pressure the visiting senators and was harshly reprimanded by superiors, according to the magazine.

"My job in psyops is to play with people's heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," the officer, Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, told Rolling Stone.

"I'm prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you're crossing a line," he added.

Among those targeted were senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin, as well as Representative Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee, the magazine said.

The team also targeted Admiral Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41753749/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

Wait a minute!!!

McCain? Leiberman?

So if they feel a need to use mind control techniques on their most trusted war lovers and war mongers,

who is realy in charge???:qqb021:

The%20Manchurian%20Candidate%20Screen.jpg

Lt. Gen. William Caldwell ordered a specialized "psychological operations" team to manipulate dignitaries visiting Afghanistan and convince them to boost funding and troop numbers, Rolling Stone reports.
msnbc.com
The U.S. army reportedly deployed a specialized "psychological operations" team to help convince American legislators to boost funding and troop numbers for the war in Afghanistan.

The operation was ordered by three-star general in charge of training Afghan troops Lt. Gen. William Caldwell, Rolling Stone Magazine reported in a story published late on Wednesday.

An officer in charge of the unit objected when he was ordered to pressure the visiting senators and was harshly reprimanded by superiors, according to the magazine.

"My job in psyops is to play with people's heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," the officer, Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, told Rolling Stone.

"I'm prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you're crossing a line," he added.

Among those targeted were senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin, as well as Representative Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee, the magazine said.

The team also targeted Admiral Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41753749/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

Wait a minute!!!

McCain? Leiberman?

So if they feel a need to use mind control techniques on their most trusted war lovers and war mongers,

who is realy in charge???:qqb021:

The%20Manchurian%20Candidate%20Screen.jpg
Most folks who own "Behold a Pale Horse", by William Cooper, are familiar with the name Michael Aquino and as Lt Colonel in the US Arm and head of the California Presdio, he was one of the architects of the psyops program

Now General at the National Security Agency
here is a video of his psyops work

michael-aquino2.jpg

a 1970s photo of Aquino as head of the Temple of Set

This is nothing new.......as you suggested, they have been telling us for decades thru movies and videos!

Washington, D.C. -- Newly reelected U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney confirmed Monday that he has made important modifications to his self-designed mind-control device after a system malfunction caused the machine’s efficiency to drop to only 51 percent during a Nov. 2 experiment.
“I had just begun a very, very important experiment that Tuesday morning when something went wrong with the power supply, causing the machine to function at only fifty-one percent of its capacity,” Cheney told a handful of reporters gathered in his dimly lit laboratory, covertly nestled below the Earth’s surface in downtown Washington. “I would have had to take the machine offline for at least a day in order to fix the problem, and this particular experiment absolutely had to be done that day, so I went ahead with it. Even though I was only able to influence the behavior of barely more than half of the Electorate, that slim majority was enough to satisfy the main goal of the experiment.”

Though notoriously tightlipped, Cheney told reporters that perfecting his mind-control device has remained one of his top priorities since the mid-1980s – right around the same time that the maniacal genius is long rumored to have completed construction of his secret underground laboratory, cloned an army of albino eunuch subservient underlings and started development on an array of sinister devices capable of amassing for him an unreasonable amount of power and wealth.

Normally this machine has no problem directing the thoughts and actions of the entire population for weeks or even months at a time,” boasted Cheney, patting the bulky, humming machine while checking its various gauges. “I’ve used this device for years and never had a problem with it – then all of a sudden, right at the worst possible time, it goes on the fritz, leaving almost half of the population to run around and recklessly exercise their free will. Talk about a recipe for disaster.”

Added Cheney: “Thank God I got it running properly again before anybody started questioning those shady Florida [election] results.”

http://www.recoilmag.com/news/cheney_retools_1204.html

This is nothing new.......as you suggested, they have been telling us for decades thru movies and videos!

Washington, D.C. -- Newly reelected U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney confirmed Monday that he has made important modifications to his self-designed mind-control device after a system malfunction caused the machine’s efficiency to drop to only 51 percent during a Nov. 2 experiment.
“I had just begun a very, very important experiment that Tuesday morning when something went wrong with the power supply, causing the machine to function at only fifty-one percent of its capacity,” Cheney told a handful of reporters gathered in his dimly lit laboratory, covertly nestled below the Earth’s surface in downtown Washington. “I would have had to take the machine offline for at least a day in order to fix the problem, and this particular experiment absolutely had to be done that day, so I went ahead with it. Even though I was only able to influence the behavior of barely more than half of the Electorate, that slim majority was enough to satisfy the main goal of the experiment.”

Though notoriously tightlipped, Cheney told reporters that perfecting his mind-control device has remained one of his top priorities since the mid-1980s – right around the same time that the maniacal genius is long rumored to have completed construction of his secret underground laboratory, cloned an army of albino eunuch subservient underlings and started development on an array of sinister devices capable of amassing for him an unreasonable amount of power and wealth.

Normally this machine has no problem directing the thoughts and actions of the entire population for weeks or even months at a time,” boasted Cheney, patting the bulky, humming machine while checking its various gauges. “I’ve used this device for years and never had a problem with it – then all of a sudden, right at the worst possible time, it goes on the fritz, leaving almost half of the population to run around and recklessly exercise their free will. Talk about a recipe for disaster.”

http://www.recoilmag.com/news/cheney_retools_1204.html[/QUOTE]

An undergrouund army of a thousand cloned albino eunechs, created by Cheney???????????????????

is this what you think about the readers of Destee.com that they would not see that the article is

satire?????:qqb016:

But then again why the distraction?

why try to throw folks off course with this comic book dis info????:sick:

Whats' the focus here and who does it serve?

=Ankhur;699301]Though notoriously tightlipped, Cheney told reporters that perfecting his mind-control device has remained one of his top priorities since the mid-1980s – right around the same time that the maniacal genius is long rumored to have completed construction of his secret underground laboratory, cloned an army of albino eunuch subservient underlings and started development on an array of sinister devices capable of amassing for him an unreasonable amount of power and wealth.

http://www.recoilmag.com/news/cheney_retools_1204.html

An undergrouund army of a thousand cloned albino eunechs, created by Cheney???????????????????

is this what you think about the readers of Destee.com that they would not see that the article is

satire?????:qqb016:

why try to throw folks off course with this comic book dis info????:sick:

Whats' the focus here and who does it serve?

Excuse me! I was adding on and you have a problem with that....

Can you prove any of this to be untrue? The picture is a bit crazy, but if you actually read the article and know anything about cheyney, you can see the truth in it ...You feel i'm trying to distract, yet you "thanked me" and felt the need to re-post a portion of the article? That doesn't make much sense!

Cheyney is a master at mind control, you haven't heard? You mention "behold a pale horse", yet your post reads like you have never read it!!

Cheyney mainly uses his mind control skills on children. I saw during bush's last selection where John Edwards was hugging some onlookers and his daughter was behind him and so was cheyney and cheyney bent over staring hard at the little girl while no one was looking probably trying to put her under....

why try to throw folks off course with this comic book dis info????:
- you are absolutely talking to yourself here because this is all you do from thread to thread.

demostrar el artículo equivocado o callar

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back