Black People : Militant, Activist, Terrorist: What do they mean?

If I have any gripe as you call it, it is exactly as I stated.

And tell you what. Just leave me alone. Here as well as elsewhere. Which means PLEASE no more personal messages outside of here.

In fact, you talk about being disrespectful, but you got hidden agendas and you know I got proof because I just noticed your fb messages ranting about "Destee thought police" yet here you are "policing"

FYI

In fact, you talk about being disrespectful, but you got hidden agendas and you know I got proof because I just noticed your fb messages ranting about "Destee thought police" yet here you are "policing"

FYI

I don't waste my time speculating about stuff like that...

Obviously you do...

At least exbit respect towards the elder sister and let's agree to end this gripefest...

I.e., you're making accusations, and about things which aren't related to this thread's topic, at all!

SMH

Peace

They are one in the same, they only differ in application. Each one is reserved for different races of people who show their disagreement with any Eurocentri system of civilization.

Exactly. If one is to take up the cause of liberation, then they gladly accept the label of terrorist,activist and militant. We shouldn't let an uneducated beast( i.e. white men) define our societal roles for us. He was the last to arrive to civilization so his terms should mean nothing to us. Any Black man in America must realize he can and will be labeled a terrorist when he rails against this system.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back