Black People : Militant, Activist, Terrorist: What do they mean?

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Is there a fine line that differentiates the meaning of the words, "militant, activist, and terrorist"? Are they all the same according to the government--FBI, Homeland Security?

What is your take on the definition of these words and how they are being interpreted? Do you have examples that represent each word?

A Terrorist is a foreigner who fights against the US government anywhere in the world using traditional terrorist tactics. Terrorist are not American. Americans who commit Terrorist-ish crimes are not Terrorist, they are Crazy"..or "Insane". I think your native langauge must not be english also.. to qualify as a terrorist.

A Militant is a terrorist minus the balls, resources, organization and ruthlessness.

An Activist is a temporarily disgruntled but usually patriotic citizen looking to bring about some change to the status quo. A small change and a slick marketing campaign is usually enough to dissipate their disgruntananntses..

Those are my definitions as of now.. As far as the DOHS.. A Terrorist is whoever they say is a Terrorist.. and the same goes for the Activist and Militant. It's worth noting that these terms are not defined with words.. but with action.. with arrests.. with assasinations.. with incarceration.. etc.

Is there a fine line that differentiates the meaning of the words, "militant, activist, and terrorist"? Are they all the same according to the government--FBI, Homeland Security?

What is your take on the definition of these words and how they are being interpreted? Do you have examples that represent each word?

I won't attempt to define each one because I think it's like brother Skuderjames stated, the DOHS lumps all three in the same category and that is the Obama Doctrine in a nutshell.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back