Milanin is the Essence of G-d

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Moorfius, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hotep

May the spirits of the Ancient Afrikan Ancestors continue to Bless us with the light of (Understanding) overstand.
    Milanin is what makes a Afrikan a Afrikan. It what identifies the Origenal People of the Earth. Every cell of Milanin has the same meliculer structor as Brain Cells and allows the Hu-Man to communicate with the Universe around him or her. It is what makes a Black Man and Black woman Hu:meaning color, not colorless: man-kind.
    When a person of color or so-called Black in particular uses Drugs such as cocain or krack, they become addicted quicker because the moliculs of cocain attach to the nerological cells of the nervis system and also to each cell of Milanocites and stays there for long periods of time, most times causing long term irreversable damage that a white person or colorless person does not suffer, the white person recovers quicker because of less or very little milanin.
    Every so-called black African must know what the white scientist have known for decades, and that is how to distroy the Afrikan by feeding them poisons that will effect mostly them because of their Ignorance of who they are. When a person don't know self, they are at the disadvantage of their Enemies. Every Afrikan in America and the world should know that your Blackness is not just an abatrary Color, it is much more than that. It is what makes you act the way you do and set you apart from every other person on the Earth. It is what make you (Black) unique able to communicate with G-d if you are properly educated in the knowlege of self and more so, Initiated.
    The white man and his woman knows something about you that thay don't want you to know about you self. Read, Read, Read in the name of your lord.
    We as Afrikans should know all there is to know about what "We" are made of and what gift we have called Malanin. mabe to be continued.

Ase`

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    This is good information brotha

Thanks 4 sharing

3. Earftones

Earftones Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Say That! I dont know where you are from but annually there is a Milinin(Melanin) Conference in Detroit. This month it is the 16, 17, & 18. I cant get there this time but I am definately getting the cds. I heard a gentleman speak on the radio this afternoon and he was awesome.
    Thanks for the info.