Black People : Migrants Suffer The Worst Racism?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kamau47, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39961521/ns/us_news-life/

Now, maybe I'm wrong here, but I did not know that I was a migrant.
    When I first read this at work, I really didn't know what to say. Actually, I'm still at a loss because the powers that be are willing to say migrants are suffering, but blacks in this country are not.
    Oh yea, I forgot. Obama in office made it all better for us.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Kinda strange since the shelters have plenty of honest brothers that desire to work,
    burt these construction places that hire demolition workers get their crew from the Mexicans, lined up in Queens, Sunset park and Long island.

There was a movie called a "Day Without Mexicans" , that ironicaly was patterned after Black Solidarity day

maybe the press realizes they must raise the issue of the most econmicaly organized minority,
    since here in NYC no one ate lunch in Manhattan the day the Mexicans and other latinos, had that wild cat strike, with underground leadership.

3. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Basically the same here. There are construction projects going on, but the companies are only hiring whites & mexicans. This, after they get hefty tax breaks of course.

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Obviously this is definitely racially motivated against African Americans and I can see based on other issues, this is a process, a build up for a reason. This is not to say that migrant workers, placed in perspective, are not persecuted but that strategic reports like this are designed against the African American presence. Our position is a threat to this government.

Migrant workers did not come here by an intense movement that lasted for hundreds of years, but they are apart of a system outside of the States though that exploited them, and an outside system that operates with the States to further exploit them. In my opinion, this is a repetition of history in the way that a government like this responds when their system is failing. They welcome in hordes certaing groups of people and pay them little to become apart of the system and support it in a certain capacity. This process too, is used to 'not employ' us as well and drop us from their roll books. They are abandoning ship. And certain groups are welcomed into our borders now to make this happen. But, Trouble comes when that group of people begin to understand their suppressed status and start making demands of which escalates. This government knows of this pattern and is well aware of the outcome. As an African American, I try not to get caught up in this systems victimization of other groups used to further keep us with in check. I just try to stay informed. I believe that it is important to embrace my culture but at the same time, I meet so many nice people of other cultures and this keeps me balanced when I'm faced with the reality of racist factors that also comes along with this movement.

For the most part, people make up a government but, it's the government not the people, initially --The way the system operates to get the advantage for a select few is why people eventually need to consider their individual plight. If we are used and exploited to set up the system then eventually, we will be targeted to be discarded, no matter whether we are African American, Migrant Workers or etc. If the rich use groups in order to get and maintain their wealth, then they are not going allow you to make them poor by spreading out the wealth. They are going to keep coming up with schemes to keep groups in check and deprive one group by sending the funds to another group if needs be. Checks and balances. It's how the system works, in my opinion.

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    immigrants will take next to nothing just to work while the black man want to get equal pay as his master. First they give the black man a white god to follow, let them living in a country they stole and now black people want equal pay as the great old white man?

Nope!!! Never that!!! Let AA's starve - if they want equality then they will have to go and build their own country and create their own resources like the white master did, but what will not happen - is the black man will ever become equal with the white man in pay or treated equality at any job. This is the white mans world and they will let the scavengers of the world get paid peanuts before they left the black man get that much clout.

So mathematics here:

White man $50 hour - Black man $50 hour or Mexican $7.00 a hour?

If you answered Mexican $5.00 and hour you got the answer right!!!

Now they will give the black man the job is he's willing to do this:

White man $50 hour - Black man $21 hour (same exact position) because a black man working hard is equal to 3 Mexicans slaving.

Se the white man makes on an average 29thousand more at the same position of work then the African American male does. African American men who are able are asking for equality and they find themselves on welfare, homeless or in prison because they have to survive.

Immigrants will always benefit because of our fight and struggles for equality - it is what it is - the problem that we face is learning how to benefit from our struggles as well. The truth of the matter is - if we want total equality then we have to build our own land. That's like an employee walks up to the owner of a company and demand 50% of his company. American is the white man's company and for him business is good!!!

We need to wake up and realize that power comes with having your own; period!!! - In every time-line, era throughout history the most powerful nations on the place became what they are because they feared not moving out of their comfort zone. Ancient Egyptians moved from Southern Africa into Northern Africa to make one of the Greatest nations ever known to humans. Dravidian migrated from ancient India (black Dravidian) to make Mesopotamia/Sumeria. Moors migrated from Africa and the so called Middle East to make Europe and this white folks migrated from Europe into American making it one of the most power nations on the planet (not on their own but through our techniques and trades).a

One day our people will learn - as the Mexicans have - they will take over this country because they are migrating and they are doing it where they are over populating USA - To create Aztlan. Their only goal is to take this country from white folks and they do this by way of Migration -

ONE DAY WE WILL BECOME BRAVE AGAIN - AND MAKE A MOVE TO GAIN TRUE EQUALITY - and let this marches and begging methods go!!!

Nye

Ru2religious

6. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    @ru2religious, that is why I feel as Malcom did, that integration was a bad idea. We really should have been building our own from the ground up.
    I also believe that it was Dr. Julia Hare that said that integration is nothing more than the illusion of inclusion.

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    That is a fact!!!!!!!!!

Come to NYC,

go to Harlem, Bed Stuy, Cypress Hills, Sutphin Blvd, South Bronx
    what flags do you see on stores and businesses? in fact you wont see Red black and green except on Labor Day

go to Sunset Park, 5th ave in Brooklyn, Spanish Harlem, Roosevelt Ave

and you see Red white and Green all over the place!

One thing we must realize about their advantage is culture

and that is why COINTELPRO worked hard to destroy the Afrocentric movement of the 60s and 70s, and worked with Tavistock to create the "do your own thing Disco , Pimp stylie" craze of the mid and late 70s

they also worked together to squash any attempt of hip hop to resurrect Afrocentricity

by Afrika Bombatta
    Poor Righteous Teacher
    professor Griff
    Brand Nublian
    the X Klan
    Paris
    Public Enemy
    Arrested Development
    Immortal Technique
    and
    Welfare Poets

to make sure the messages of Rick Ross, lil Wayne, 50 Cent and jay Z , work their way into the subconscious of the youth so focus is kept on selfishness rather then unity,
    and materialism, rather then collective eeconomics

And that leads to the concept of economics, the Mexican millionaires and billionaires, inspite of their corruputions or decadence, do and work hard to look out for the interests and common good of their people

what are our black millionaires and billonaires doing for the common good of the race?

The Mexican will work with that white man, in construction or that Korean, cleaning his fish, and stocking the fruits and vegetables or that Yemeni at the corner grocery store or that Bangladeshi at the 7/11 , gas station and drug store
    like a peon, all humble and what not
    but meanwhile while their child is going to public school they are focused on learning the operations,
    of these businesses so that not only will they be able
    to do the same and send their child to college, to achieve but not assimilate,
    but they can do all this with the assurance
    that they will be able to
    not have to go to the white man for funding when they open their business,
    but be abl to get funding from someoene who looks like them, and speaks the same language

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    OK but we knew that in all the ghettos up here in the north in Chicao, NYC, Newark, Boston, Phillie, Detroit, that have lived and still live in aparthied

(If I go outside right now and see someone
    white it is either a real estate evaluator, or a orthodox jew, managing a city owned porperty )

we knew that since the 70s but what have we done in regards to collective economics?

yes voting is important but who fights with one hand?

since the 70s all of our leadership talked about nothing but politics, and not a darn thing about collective economics

fact of the matter is these folks Aztec and Mayan ,
    have underground leaders, that deal with both issues