Black People : Might as well address it now: October 16-21st

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
There is a rumor floating around the internet that the apocalypse will happen during this period because of the comet Elenin. Here is one of the articles that I posted in a different thread concerning the rumors.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/bad-news-from-nasa-proof-that-comet.html

Now here is the true nature of the comet Elenin:

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/question/?id=14416

That dude that predicted that the world was going to end - has since changed his prophesy to fight all of the ranting and raving that is going on about this comet Elenin. October 16th is the said date of this comet coming close to the earth - when in fact this comet will be 21 to 24 million miles away from the earth. The size of this comment is no bigger then 6.2 miles in diameter which cannot possibly affect anything that is going on - on this planet especially from that distance. The moon controls the water based on its gravitational pull but the moon is 250,000 miles away from earth and it is much larger then comet Elenin. Comet Elenin being 21 million miles away and much smaller cannot logically have any effect on tidal waves, earthquakes, etc ...

I thought I would get the thread start being that dude is claiming to have missed his prophetic date of destruction by 5 months.

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

I dont believe in Judgement Day or the Apocalypse but thanks for this information. If nothing else these days we all just need to get along with our lives the best as possible because this isn't the last of these rumors. Just watch out for the paranoid schizophrenicks who believe this stuff. They are the ones who pose the real danger.

By the way, ever watch THE EVENT?

October 28th 2011 is also the correct date for the end of the mayan calendar. Whatever the case, this summer leading up to the 10th anniversary of 9/11/11 is going to be very interesting with lots of cosmic energy to take advantage of.

The planet is making its transitions - naturally as it has been proven to do throughout history. What I find interesting is that most of these so-called prophecies is based on biblical accounts and you hear at times about the Mayan calendar. Nevertheless, I don't hear to much about the Netjeru.

The Neteru represent 'nature' or what I call the elemental(s) ... example they are talking about earthquakes and so forth. Why can't it be the deity Geb an African deity that is starting to shake things up - or Shu - which could be causing these tornado's. What if it is the Neteru which are starting to react from all of the damage these Europeans have wreaked? I mean the south is where all of that Slavery was really poppin off - who to say that Shango is not getting that revenge on?

All of these prophecies are based on some form of African teachings - and if anything it seems like it would be more likely that if this year is that year for it to start kicking of on a apocalyptic scale wouldn't the beginning of the Egyptian year be it? June 22 to July 22? I don't know but nevertheless, the earth will naturally make its transitions and part of that is the cleansing process that seems to be taking place right now.

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back