Black Short Stories : Midnight Deceit

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Earthly Allure, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Earthly Allure

Earthly Allure Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    The temple of Karnak, where the Earth Chylde prays
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yvain

I woke up with a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something was terribly wrong. I couldn't place my finger on it but I immediately jumped out of bed. Imagine looking through the window of this home seeing a person running through the house like the devil is on their heels. That was me at this moment. I was in a state of unrest and completely bothered and unsettled about what I felt. Kam'ron hadn't returned home and I was in circles. I managed to calm down as I sat in our spacious, seventies inspired living room. The familiar sweep of car headlights briefly lit up the darkened room and I was relieved.

Soon I heard the sound of keys in the lock and I rushed to the door. Kam'ron nearly jumped out of his skin, shrieking which also caused me to shriek.
    "s*** it! Yvain, baby you startled the s*** out of me!" he said as he kissed me.

I mumbled a quick sorry as he walked into the house and up the center staircase. My feeling of unease only heightened. I followed him slowly, my mind searching at hyper speed for some glimmer of what was going on. As I reached the top landing he called to me.
    "Yo, baby, can you grab me a glass of cognac. I'm about to take a long bath. d***, i'm so drained."

I turned toward the study and it hit me like a collapsing building in a storm.
    My husband was cheating on me! I stopped dead in my tracks. 'Cheating on me?' I thought. Where in the h*** did I get a thought like that? I poured the rich, burnished color liquid in his crystal cup and brought it to him.

"Thanks baby, set it there. I'll be out in a minute." He said, dismissing me smoothly.
    "Kam'ron, baby how about I get in with you and help you truly unwind." I said seductively.
    "Nah, boo, i'm too drained and my body is definitely tired, i'll just catch a quick bath and head to bed." He said, devoid of emotion or any type of convincing. I was hurt, but it truly struck me now as I made my way to the bedroom and sat on the chaise by the window.

My husband was indeed cheating on me! So what would I do?

~TBC

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    very deeply felt story pt.2 please i was like wow how dare he.....whewwwwwwww

3. Earthly Allure

Earthly Allure Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    The temple of Karnak, where the Earth Chylde prays
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you so much sir! I will be finishing up part two as soon as possible.
    ~E.A

4. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    very nice going to part 2