Black People : MICROSOFT LOVES KILLING AFRAKAN PEOPLE !

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I notice that people seem to denounce the possibility or deny the fact that Bill Gates uses the proceeds from selling his Windows operating system and other software to finance eugenics and death through Planned Parenthood. I heard a little about this mentioned in the alternative media, which is free to report on what it wants because the alternative media mostly functions independently of government control through the FCC. People need to know that the FCC is government control of communication, which is a vital component of Communism because government controlling communication is specifically mentioned in the Communist Manifesto as established by Karl Marx.

It is amusing to see people's reaction to facts. It is humoring to see these people go through the psychological process of deceiving themselves in some desperate attempt to use it as a safety mechanism, trying to protect themselves from knowledge that will actually help them. They have been conditioned to defend something that was instituted to destroy them. It reminds me of destructive cultures all through recorded history that the current population even in this country (America) is claiming to be smart enough to avoid becoming like. But yet it goes to prove how it is used on a population. Anyway, I mentioned of Bill Gates financing eugenics in Africa and apparently someone disbelieved but yet didn't originally look into the information.

This person was reacting as if I was crazy and making false claims. They requested a burden of proof apparently to see if I really knew the facts. But I am not angry because this had motivated me to really look to discover what the claim was about and I was shocked at how easy it was to find the facts and in "official" places. I found the information on Bill Gates' official foundation website as well as Planned Parenthood site. Not merely just on a "conspiracy theorist" website.
    Enjoy looking at this information and deal with the guilt factor that EVERYTIME you purchase a Macro$oft product (because there is nothing "micro" about a company that has 95% market share), a portion of that money finances death around the world, through his "charities" of death.

Bill Gates' father served on the board of Planned Parenthood
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._…

Melinda Gates attends Bilderberg meetings
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melinda_Gat…

Bill Gates gives money to Planned Parenthood
    http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Grants-19…

Bill Gates continues to give money to Planned Parenthood
    http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Grants-20…

Bill Gates gives $75,000 to Planned Parenthood for the Walla Walla Washington Planned Parenthood clinic
    http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Grants-20…

Bill Gates discussing his family's involvement with Planned Parenthood
    http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transc…

Here toward the bottom of this official Planned Parenthood website page around where it says "Advancing Global Health", it lists Africa as one area of operation
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-u…

2. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Source: Natural News - Mike Adams

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is gaining a reputation for funding technologies designed to roll out mass sterilization and vaccination programs around the world. One of the programs recently funded by the foundation is a sterilization program that would use sharp blasts of ultrasound directed against a man’s scrotum to render him infertile for six months. It might accurately be called a “temporary castration” technology. Read more about it here: [link to www.naturalnews.com]

Now, the foundation has funded a new “sweat-triggered vaccine delivery” program based on nanoparticles penetrating human skin. The technology is describes as a way to “…develop nanoparticles that penetrate the skin through hair follicles and burst upon contact with human sweat to release vaccines.”

The research grant money is going to Carlos Alberto Guzman of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Germany and Claus-Michael Lehr and Steffi Hansen of the Helmholtz-Institute for Pharmaceutical Research.

These are both part of the Gates Foundation’s involvement in the “Grand Challenges Explorations” program which claims to be working to “achieve major breakthroughs in global health.”

…breakthroughs like mass sterilization and nanoparticle vaccines that could be covertly administered even without your knowledge, it turns out. These nanoparticles could be used in a spray mist that’s sprayed on to every person who walks through an airport security checkpoint, for example. Or it could be unleashed through the ventilation systems of corporate office buildings or public schools to vaccinate the masses. You wouldn’t even know you were being vaccinated.

This technology is potentially very dangerous to your health freedom. Using it, governments or drug companies (which are all the same thing these days) could create a vaccine skin cream that’s handed out and described as “sunscreen.” But when you put it on, you’re actually vaccinating yourself as the nanoparticles burrow underneath your skin and burst, releasing foreign DNA inside your body.

A history of covert mass medication

But why would the government medicate people without their knowledge or consent, you ask? They already do it with water fluoridation. Fluoride is a drug, and regional and national governments all over the world are using the water supply as a way to deliver the fluoride drug to people whether they need it or not — and without any proper medical diagnosis or prescription.

So if governments are already covertly medicating people with fluoride in the water supply, they’ve set the stage mass-vaccinating people through similar channels, such as the air supply in buildings. And thanks to Bill Gates, this nanotechnology needed to pull this off is now being funded.

Is this really a “major breakthrough in global health?”

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Yes the rich are overly concerned about the world being over populated. Floridic acid is not a neccessary daily dietary supplement. It is good in promoting timely deaths....