Black People Politics : Michelle Obama Was Shopping At Target: Proof It Was A Staged Photo Opportunity

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
First off, let me start off by saying that I do not belong to any political party. I saw this “Michelle Obama/Target store report” on the news and could see that it was staged. I wasn’t going to write about it until today when I saw this post and read the comments (in no way intended to be an attack on this person, their post, or those commenting): http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...t-target-wasnt-even-recognized-by-most.68243/ I was only going to comment and agree with bientempo’s statement but …. I guess seeing people believe lies persuades me to act.

I grab a lie, I choke it … and all day long my foot up a lie’s ***. Bang, bang, bang, up it’s ***. That’s my pleasure. Funny, but true.

All glory to Yah/Jehovah. I don’t know of the existence of 90% of the information I put in some of these articles I post until I start writing and searching for other information to support what I‘m writing. As always, more things come to me, in addition, I’m led to more things. In the end, something bigger and greater is created. This may be good for those seeking the truth, but it means trouble for lies and those who tell them.

Here is a statement by ABC news about how secret service had to scope-out the store before she entered. Statement made at 0:34 - 0:43.

Before a member of the First Family enters such a place, bomb sniffing dogs have to search the entire premises; secret service has be placed inside and outside of the building; secret service has to be within a certain distance of the family member.

So, when the dogs, and men handling them, went throughout the store, no one in the store wondered why, left the store in fear, or looked at each other? No one was told why?
Was the store vacated then searched? Customers returning to the inside of the store didn't find that odd? They didn't see the convoy of cars and security outside?
Were people there when it was searched, and later left? This would mean new people were allowed to come in. They weren't searched? They didn't see the convoy of cars and security outside?

Seeing someone taking pictures of this women, wouldn't the source of all this "weirdness" be identified? Wouldn't they all be starring? In other words: Photos are being taken of someone, with all those circumstances present, and no one is looking at the person having their picture taken?

477577920-29144946.jpg

478042420-29144937.jpg

No one elsewhere in the store, near the exit for which she is headed, for example, see's her getting her picture taken and realizes who she is (if it‘s normal shopping time at Target as the media and White House suggest)?

Even though these photos don't show much, you can see that the store is not packed.
Also, there seems to be one checkout lane open. If a tree falls in the forest ...? If a First Lady shops at Target, and no one is there to see her, will see be recognized?

Quote: Her office said an Associated Press photographer happened to chance upon the first lady doing some impromptu shopping. Source: http://www.latimes.com/news/politic...arget-gallery-20110929,0,3042273.photogallery
Talk about the right place at the right time, and with hardly anyone there. So, this photographer didn’t take pictures of the convoy outside? No pictures of Michelle being led into her car? No pictures of the convoy driving off? This AP photographer passed up photo ops such as this? Would an AP photographer …? Would any person with a camera at that time …? Any reason anyone can come up with as to why this photographer didn’t …, will also be proof of a planned/staged photo op.

He couldn’t …? He’s an photographer for a very popular news outlet, at Target, he would’ve bought a camera, film, battery, or whatever he needed to get those pictures!

This news clip shows a better view of the empty store:
0:24 - 0:32 - "Target officials said they had no advance notice that First Lady Michelle Obama would be coming ..." Stop and question that. That's impossible. Why? He gave a clue as to why -- "First Lady." That’s never going to happen. I “commend” them on the nice background -- a packed Target parking lot-- to go with words which state “she went into this Target …” and the overall story.
0:49 - 0:57 - Yep, that's the program! That's the exact belief they started long ago, and are trying to build upon. As usual, they have their chosen interview, out of many, to go along with what they're saying. FYI: They sit down, pour over the footage, and choose to show you that person‘s interview. And in many cases the person being interviewed is told what to say. = "Look at what people are saying."

Did you catch that at 2:13 - 2:23? Immediately before this, he was discussing Michelle being at Target; he then says that she “was not the first First Lady to do this” and states next that First Lady Hillary Clinton “was often seen wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap while she was walking.” I guarantee that hardly anyone in America who saw this newscast caught that. But I guarantee that it served it’s purpose in almost all who watched it -- strengthening the believability of the Michelle-shopping-at-Target story by giving (deviously merging) a "prior example" of a Michelle-like person doing the same thing. Link it if you can ...? Sounds "terrorably" war-like (interpretations: The media's link of "9/11=Iraq." The fact that these techniques are counterintelligence techniques "used only on enemy countries during war-time."). You may be surprised but this is what these people do day in and day out. Prime example: http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/media-manipulation-tactics-exposed-and-analysed.68160/

Public Relations: Famous individuals have people on their payroll whose job is to maintain the star’s image in the public eye. These people find charities for the famous people to be a part of and photo opportunities for them to take (while you believe it to be a result of a generous star or coincidence). It's all about their image in the minds of the public. An image is created, monitored, maintained, and molded at will. Most people who see/hear it will believe it to be authentic/reality.

Hasn’t Michelle been called out on her extravagant ways time and time again? Read this selection from a 2009 article:

Washington Sketch: Michelle Obama Gets Her Farmers Market
By Dana Milbank
Friday, September 18, 2009

Let's say you're preparing dinner and you realize with dismay that you don't have any certified organic Tuscan kale. What to do?
Here's how Michelle Obama handled this very predicament Thursday afternoon:

The Secret Service and the D.C. police brought in three dozen vehicles and shut down H Street, Vermont Avenue, two lanes of I Street and an entrance to the McPherson Square Metro station. They swept the area, in front of the Department of Veterans Affairs, with bomb-sniffing dogs and installed magnetometers in the middle of the street, put up barricades to keep pedestrians out, and took positions with binoculars atop trucks. Though the produce stand was only a block or so from the White House, the first lady hopped into her armored limousine and pulled into the market amid the wail of sirens.

Then, and only then, could Obama purchase her leafy greens. "Now it's time to buy some food," she told several hundred people who came to watch. "Let's shop!"

Cowbells were rung. Somebody put a lei of marigolds around Obama's neck. The first lady picked up a straw basket and headed for the "Farm at Sunnyside" tent, where she loaded up with organic Asian pears, cherry tomatoes, multicolored potatoes, free-range eggs and, yes, two bunches of Tuscan kale. She left the produce with an aide, who paid the cashier as Obama made her way back to the limousine.

There's nothing like the simple pleasures of a farm stand to return us to our agrarian roots.

The first lady had encouraged Freshfarm Markets, the group that runs popular farmers markets in Dupont Circle and elsewhere, to set up near the White House, and she helped get the approvals to shut down Vermont Avenue during rush hour on Thursdays. But the result was quite the opposite of a quaint farmers market. Considering all the logistics, each tomato she purchased had a carbon footprint of several tons.

The promotion of organic and locally grown food, though an admirable cause, is a risky one for the Obamas, because there's a fine line between promoting healthful eating and sounding like a snob. The president, when he was a candidate in 2007, got in trouble in Iowa when he asked a crowd, "Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?" Iowans didn't have a Whole Foods.

For that reason, it's probably just as well that the first lady didn't stop by the Endless Summer Harvest tent yesterday. The Virginia farm had a sign offering "tender baby arugula" -- hydroponically grown, pesticide free -- and $5 for four ounces, which is $20 a pound.

Obama, in her brief speech to the vendors and patrons, handled the affordability issue by pointing out that people who pay with food stamps would get double the coupon value at the market. Even then, though, it's hard to imagine somebody using food stamps to buy what the market offered: $19 bison steak from Gunpowder Bison, organic dandelion greens for $12 per pound from Blueberry Hill Vegetables, the Piedmont Reserve cheese from Everson Dairy at $29 a pound. Rounding out the potential shopping cart: $4 for a piece of "walnut dacquoise" from the Praline Bakery, $9 for a jumbo crab cake at Chris's Marketplace, $8 for a loaf of cranberry-walnut bread and $32 for a bolt of yarn.

The first lady said the market would particularly appeal to federal employees in nearby buildings to "pick up some good stuff for dinner." Yet even they might think twice about spending $3 for a pint of potatoes when potatoes are on sale for 40 cents a pound at Giant. They could get nearly five dozen eggs at Giant for the $5 Obama spent for her dozen.
Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/17/AR2009091703679.html

Could this whole Target stunt have something to do with her image; this August 4, 2011 trip; and the response to this trip?:

'Michelle Obama is a modern-day Marie Antoinette': First Lady slammed for lavish Marbella holiday
By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 10:59 AM on 6th August 2010

Michelle Obama’s lavish holiday in Marbella has led her to be compared to Marie Antoinette.

The First Lady is in the Spanish city for four days with her daughter Sasha - and a total of 68 Secret Service agents from the US.

She is staying at the five-star Hotel Villa Padierna, where her entourage has reserved 60 of the 129 rooms.

Today New York Daily News columnist Andrea Tantaros likened the President’s wife to a modern-day version of the French queen, who was famously extravagant with her spending.

Tantaros wrote: ‘To be clear, what the Obamas do with their money is one thing; what they do with ours is another. Transporting and housing the estimated 70 Secret Service agents who will flank the material girl will cost the taxpayers a pretty penny.’

And she accused the Obamas of hypocrisy for preaching the values of sacrifice and austerity to Americans while seemingly refusing to heed their own advice.

She said: ‘Instead, Michelle Obama seems more like a modern-day Marie Antoinette… than an average mother of two.’

She added: ‘I don't begrudge anyone rest and relaxation when they work hard. We all need downtime - the First Family included.

‘It's the extravagance of Michelle Obama's trip and glitzy destination contrasted with President Obama's demonisation of the rich that smacks of hypocrisy and perpetuates a disconnect between the country and its leaders.

‘Toning down the flash would humanise the Obamas and signify that they sympathise with the setbacks of the people they were elected to serve.'

Few details of the Spain expenditure are known. Purely personal parts will be paid for by Obama and friends.

Official portions of the trip will be picked up by the taxpayer, including transport on the Air Force version of a 757, which would cost around $146,000 (£91,900) for the round trip (not including four to five days' ground time), and her mandatory Secret Service detail.

At an estimated 70 agents - at the $273-a-day federal per diem for five days, that's just over £60,000 for Secret Service room and board.

That's a grand total of £150,000 - and that's just for starters.

Today Mrs Obama was seen strolling around the shops of Marbella’s old town, accompanied by burly Secret Service agents as hundreds of locals sought to catch a glimpse of her in the Costa del Sol resort.

Wearing black trousers, a black and white top and dark sunglasses, the 46-year-old walked through Marbella's cobbled streets, nipping into a number of shops before having dinner in an Andalusian restaurant.

Mrs Obama arrived by plane at Malaga airport yesterday morning and was driven in a 14-car convoy to her hotel

She told owner Ricardo Arranz she had come to 'relax and unwind'.

The hotel is nestled in the hills overlooking Marbella, and at 6.30pm she and nine-year-old Sasha were driven to the historic centre for their shopping trip.

The holiday came just as the Obama administration faced an embarrassing diplomatic blunder and was forced to pull a warning about racism in Spain.

Staff at the US State Department removed the contentious advice to travellers, which included the phrase 'racist prejudices could lead to the arrest of Afro-Americans who travel to Spain,' from its website on Monday.

Locals and British expats and holidaymakers crammed the streets or leaned out from balconies to get the best shot of the First Lady on their cameras. Some even climbed orange trees to get a better look.

Mrs Obama bought two white Egyptian cotton dresses for €84 (£70) from a shop called Blanc du Nil after asking shopkeeper Irene Aivar for advice on styles and sizes.

She then took a business card from another shop called Samira, which sells silverware and crafts, before heading to a restaurant for dinner at 8pm.

They had a reservation for 14 people at the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant, reportedly eating lobster with rice and oysters followed by a Spanish bread pudding called torrijas.

The party enjoyed red wine with the main course and a local sweet white wine with dessert before retiring to the hotel at 10pm.

Today Mrs Obama and her youngest daughter were due to visit the city of Granada, taking in the spectacular Alhambra Palace, the 16th century Granada Cathedral, and the pretty Albaicin neighbourhood, famous for its narrow winding streets and small squares.

After four days on the Costa del Sol they are expected to visit King Juan Charles and Queen Sofia at their summer palace on the island of Majorca.

Around 250 Spanish police officers and military personnel are protecting the Obamas during the trip, with another 68 Secret Service agents over from the US.
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1300604/Michelle-Obama-slammed-lavish-Marbella-holiday.html

You can go to the article and check out the great pictures of the secret service and convoy.

article-1300240-0AB0FB47000005DC-922_468x367.jpg

I wonder how much of this was needed at Target.

Now, think about who was involved in lying to you.
Proven to be intentional liars: Government, Associated Press (AP), media outlets who used deceit in their "coverage" of this story.
Proven to be possible intentional liars, who are definite unintentional liars: All media outlets who ran the story.

What if this is the case with many of the stories you see and hear each day?
What if this manipulation is done with the image of many people(s), "good people" and "bad people"?
What kind of country do you live in?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged, after her image and how she is perceived in the media is a major political asset to President Obama.

But if it is staged, How does this enhance the image. Would seem to me just to give more ammunition to the opposition. I have a hard time beliving that this would be and asset!!

Even if it's a lie.... Who cares?
Look who's back with unrighteous intentions to challenge another one of my posts.

If it's you doesn't care, why did you click on the post? I didn't send it directly to you, but look at your comment (what you said).
If it's you who doesn't care, why did you even comment?

Literally, who cares? I don't know exactly. A few people, and I do mean "a few." Those who do not are what the book of Proverbs would identify as being a fool.

I know that there were many who cared that it was true.

Person A: Posts a sign about a particular car that is for sell. The sign says, "The person selling this car is lying about the condition of the car. The car is not in the condition the seller is advertising it as being in."
Person B: Reads the sign, or a portion of the sign, and writes, "Who cares." upon it.

Person B, while doing what he/she is doing for whatever reasons, is only identifying himself/herself as a person of interest. Why did he/she do it? Graffiti artist? He/she dislikes Person A? He/she has special ties to the car or it's seller? He/she has special ties to the manufacturer of the car? What is it?

What is for sure is that Person B deserves exactly what he/she gets when he/she gets into an accident/incident as a result of believing the lies, and not having a love for the truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back