Black People : Michael Vicks-Dog fights-SIGNS AND WONDERS

Bless Up MetaSaience…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCAq0j4BUWA

I have also watched as they work to thoroughly denigrate this brother’s character. Here is my comments and questions to you regarding that which you have shared….missing teeth and all…
I just call them “battle scars”….so…

PurpleMoons…I’m sharing that I sense a heavy evilness where I am and would like so direction to research the history of occult activities. I also agree that Vicks has done something to upset the cart he been “riding” on….(goggle bohemian grove, tail hook)….
And..

Just BE~ing myself…FREELY expressing my thoughts, feelings and plans related to the topic. Not limited by these letters which need to be put in their proper places and in a particular format/structure for someone to “hear” M.E.

I also point out the fact that Minister Farrakan (aka. Fake n Con) mentioned during the mmm reunion that several thousand Children of Afreekan Descent (CAD) were missing following the rescue efforts in new Orleans. I wonder what ever happened to all those children :?: Have they been RE~united with their families. Or …have they be “sacrificial lambs” for the illuminati and the like:?:

My hunch is the latter for sure….

p.s ..youtube is about to go down for maintanence so link may not work right now..

nope. he should be free of all "charges"
Humans abuse animals for entertainment across the sphere - dog fighting isnt even major league in comparison.
Yes - it is illegal - as are many other things that continue on regardless- but dog fighting is a well known "secret" - that is, hardly secret at all.
there is an agenda behind these charges - and dog fighting has little to do with it.

Michael Vick did make some bad choices IMO. However beause he is a black man they ae going to try and hang him out to dry in the media. Animal cruelty is wrong no matter who does it, but because of who did it in this case; the public trial is much worse.

Here in Texas you hear all the time about people that are arreted for animal cruelty but of course it won't make national news because most of the folks here that get in trouble for cruelty to cats, dogs and horses are white. I hope that Vick learns a powerful lesson from all of this about who he associates with in the future.

The fact is they've been trying to nail Michael Vick for a long time now. The last time they tried to get him for having weed in a water bottle. Its one thing to be followed by cameras because you're a celeb, its a totally different story when you're followed and constantly watched by people with the sole intention of putting you behind bars or striping you of your career.

But let's talk about Animal Cruelty for a moment, because I really doubt people really know why such laws are in place and why some of these laws actually make America one of the most hypocritical countries on the planet.

Animal cruelty is when you endanger the life of an animal, you harm an animal in some way and it is not for pursuit of meat, survival or defense.

Stealing cable is wrong too, downloading music, movies in many cases- is illegal. And when they begin to arrest people for these small offenses, I personally would like to hear what is coming out of some Black people's mouths then. Cause ohh, I know lots of folks who are still stealing cable.

What is Animal Cruelty is a Nation that has a "Nation Rifle Association"? Thousands of Men and Women who kill for entertainment? And who by the way, used to kill our black behinds as sports, and in many cases still do- because most of these people are in Law Enforcement.

Who is protecting the Deer, the Bears, the Lions and Elephants of Africa? Who is protecting the animals of the world from these psychotic people who kill for sport? Black folks will sit down to a plate of farm retarded raised chicken that never saw the light of day, and say "ooh Vick need to go to jail for that animal cruelty stuff..mmmh mmh, this some damm good chicken!"

Please, wake up people, look at the time. Its 2007. Stop allowing the media to rape your brain of its intelligence. See past the painted picture.

Whenever they accuse any one of us for doing something especially publicly, its a distraction away from something else.

Vick's PitBulls were raised to fight.
Just like many of us. Its a metaphor. You can't raise and create what is not inside you already.

And if Vick goes to jail for cruelty to animals, who will go to jail for cruelty to Vick?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back