Black People : Michael Vicks-Dog fights-SIGNS AND WONDERS

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Michael Vicks-Dog fights

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/17/sportsline/main3067633.shtml

I have been longing to talk to someone about this.

What are the real messages behind all of this?

I know these actions of Michael Vicks...and like minds is the action of what is called the Human Being Only psyche, the Workers of Iniquities (evil), anti-nature, anti -truth...and the likes of.

What Michael Vicks did was in deed wrong, and a barbaric act.

Is what we see with Michael Vicks is the actions/conduct/behavior of the european invaders/corruptors when they had our ancestors enslaved? SIGNS AND WONDERS

We are part of our ancestors DNA. Is what our Ancestors witnessed countless years ago, still in Michael Vicks DNA/Subsconcious?

A friend of mine sent me pictures from the Black Wax Museum in Maryland, and these pictures show our ancestors body parts in jars, eye, feet, penis...and then some. I have a picture where a baby is ripped out of the stomach of one our pregnant ancestors.

The pictures I have is among countless pictures showing what all what the European corruptors did when enslaving our people. They had Picnics with our ancestors.

While our ancestors was enslaved, there was a lot of dog fighting, kock fighting and the european corruptors making our black males fight each other like dogs.

Question: How different is what Michael Vicks and like minds did that is any different from the european corruptors who spread all over National T.V. how barbaric Michael is, and they do not care to remember what their ancestors did to our ancestors.

Nancy Grace on Headline Prime T.V. said that sometimes you have to go to hell to get witnesses to put the devil in jail.

So when will the european corruptors go to jail? Who in hell will testify against them? Hell, they own and run the jails. Certainly not most black people who know what happened to our ancestors, because if we did, it should be an every day thing. We who know freedom exist, should not be comfortable, complacent, having no complaints until Freedom Comes.

The pictures I have aren't in the below links

Black Wax Museum
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/MDBALblackswax.html
http://www.ngbiwm.com/
http://www.nbccongress.org/lifestyle/Blacks-In-Wax-Museum-01.asp

http://www.blackpress.org/blackwax.htm

More at below links

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=black+wax+museum&btnG=Search

:SuN040: :SuN040: :SuN040:

Goddess Auset, Thank you. I was going to bring up this subject earlier. Michael Vick's situation has been the center of allot of good debates here in Atlanta.

And yes it is a sign.

We all know animal cruelty is wrong. Any form of violence against the innocent, is an injustice. Michael Vick - I'm sure, knew what he was doing was illegal when he was doing it. But there are so many variables to this story. I'm not even a big sports fan, but I can tell when a great injustice is being delivered.

Since I've been in Atlanta I've noticed a heavy persecution of Michael Vick in the media. I even joked when I first saw it, "what did this Brotha do? Sleep with Arthur Blank's wife?"

Michael Vick goes to the bathroom, there are cameras there, making sure all the urine goes straight into the toilet. If it doesn't, its headline news.

And then I hear people saying things like we have to stay here and fight for this country, because our Ancestors died here. Yet, there are wars all around us, and no one is fighting - because are too blind and distracted to even notice. Most Atlantians are blind to the issue of how sophisticated racism in the south has become.

Major Fact: If Michael Vick were White, he would get a fine. Period.
Di ck Chaney is the Vice President of the United States- he shot a friend in the face. Where's the trial? And let's not get started on the President. There's enough human rights violations on that Man to have his great grandchildren sent to prison for life.

Actually, I didn't understand why Michael Vick was being persecuted the way he was. Until I saw him play. And then I saw the male African charm we Brothas take so much pride in. And then, I saw the number on his back. Number 7...and that's when I knew the White occults that still control most of Atlanta, would see this Black Man as a sacrifice.

You see, most people in Atlanta don't even know how many White occults and societies that are here. They call this place "Atlantis." This is another sign to how blind our people are. The only reason I know it, is because I research my feelings and vibes. Atlanta has a deep occult history dating back even before M.L.K Jr. roamed these streets. How soon many here forget that the KKK is actually an occult group.

Wayne Williams- the poor Brotha who is still serving time for crimes he did not commit, was framed by the police to protect an occult group here in Georgia that were killing young black boys. Rumors say, these boys were killed for their scrotums, which contain lots of melanin. Use your imagination as to what they probably did with that.

And so here we have Mr. Michael Vick. Number seven. A Man with flaws yes, and with negative friends, and maybe somewhat of a Hip-Hop-ish charisma...but a damm good player. 12 Years after O.J. and Whites are still getting away with the public persecution of Black Men. They still can't let the O.J. thing go.

Knowing the history of America, knowing the history of its darkness, wickedness, and so many of these Whites who form bonds with negative forces for their own successes, we don't have the luxury of non action, and non reaction. But here we are.

The Sports Arena is the new slavery. They can do with you as they please.

Chris Rock said in a recent interview, White folks don't like being told what they can or can't do. He was referring to the Band on the N word, due to Michael Richards and the issue with Don Imus. Now that Whites can't say the word, or at least are told they can't- they are using the media as a form of punishment. You are seeing it everywhere.

Don't be Black and say anything against any group in front of their cameras, because it'll play on TV 24-7, and now that they own youtube it will play on there too. Which is why they bought it. Media is the judge and jury.

They'll use all thier news shows to talk about it, over and over. They'll say, oh but look at what this person said. Whites are a race frozen in its indolence, and drinking cow's milk only helps the fact.

michael vick's dog fighting...

yes we know that whites get away with crimes that get blacks into deep trouble,there is a saying[those that fail to heed the past are doomed to repeat it]let me break it down for you,michael vick was STUPID and deserves just what he gets and maybe just maybe the next great athlete-actor-actress-politician of color will be a little smarter and realize that when one of us in the spotlight does something STUPID we all are judged when will we understand that wanted or not when we are in the public eye we are role models and our every move is scutinized[you think that whites aren't sitting around right now saying-see i knew that n##### would mess up trying to play a white man's position,we know they're saying it which is why we have to be more aware of our positions when we have them and remember that it's a short fall from hero to goat and shorter if you're black.

Beloved MWkg MetaSaience and Oldiesman :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MS: Knowing the history of America, knowing the history of its darkness, wickedness, and so many of these Whites who form bonds with negative forces for their own successes, we don't have the luxury of non action, and non reaction. But here we are.

The Sports Arena is the new slavery. They can do with you as they please.

Don't be Black and say anything against any group in front of their cameras, because it'll play on TV 24-7, and now that they own youtube it will play on there too. Which is why they bought it. Media is the judge and jury.

They'll use all thier news shows to talk about it, over and over. They'll say, oh but look at what this person said. Whites are a race frozen in its indolence, and drinking cow's milk only helps the fact.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

the sports arena is the new slavery, along with mainstream music companies...

theres more to this than meets the eye....

I believe Mike Vick copped a plea, just to avoid a trial, because his so called friends dimed on him in order to escape further punishment.

this should teach us all to be careful who we associate with and let be in our circle... he let them live on his property, and un beknownst to him, they do this.....

im in the minority when i say he is innocent...but the media needs a scapegoat..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back