Black Relationships : Michael Vick Gives Partner Herpes, being sued!

Why is this even in the media?

I see this as another slap in the face of black men, our sexual virility, and the myth that we are filthy and diseased by nature....so sistaz must avoid us and choose white men if they want to be safe.

No doubt, the feminists are whipping up articles right now to tie this story in with thier Dow-Low Bruthaz campaign to further demonized black men.

Again, wait till the court proceedings to determine whether he did as alleged. Do anyone know that Anthony Anderson and the guy that was with him was CLEARED of rape charges last year? I did not know that until someone posted an article from the local Memphis TN newspaper writing of it on another board I am on a few months back. How many of you know that, since that bit of news was NOT as trumpeted when Mr Anderson and the other guy was arrested-charged with rape? Not saying that is gonna be the situation with Michael Vick if he is innocent-think about it.

karmashines said:
This is crazy. You can't sue someone for giving you an STD because you're just as responsible for contracting it if you have unprotected sex outside of a marriage. However, he was still very wrong in not telling her he had the disease.

That is pretty much the way I view this story. No one forced her to have unprotected sex. More than likely she wanted to get pregnant, and a big child support check along with it. Instead she "allegedly" got herpes instead....oh well, as a health care professional, she should have known better. Would she be suing if she contracted herpies from a man who wasn't a multi-millionaire? Somehow I doubt it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back