Black Relationships : Michael Vick Gives Partner Herpes, being sued!

I heard about this story last week. I thought about posting it, but then I remembered that this can ONLY happen if you are rich and famous. Sistahs want to complain about how they want their men to have MONEY, but then when she does not get any of it, she wants to cry rape, or disease, or whatever. This sickens me, and that is exactly why when I get big money, I am waiting and weighing my options, no sexual contact at all.

CD

PoeticManifesta said:
What yall think.. Michael Vick being sued for giving partner Herpes, after she waited 2 years to have sex with him. Shes never been married, no kids, and no past STD's. With a very successful. Heres the complete story, and deposistion. The whole story

Has this been proven yet??? If it has not been proven, then we should not be putting headlines up as if it was... These are serious charges that besmirch a man's reputation, and it is truly sad if we are jumping to conclusions before all the evidence is in... If he did pass on this STD to this sister, then I hope she gets whatever is coming from the lawsuit... If not...

Peace!
isaiah

PoeticManifesta said:
What yall think.. Michael Vick being sued for giving partner Herpes, after she waited 2 years to have sex with him. Shes never been married, no kids, and no past STD's. With a very successful. Heres the complete story, and deposistion. The whole story

Has this been proven yet??? If it has not been proven, then we should not be putting headlines up as if it was... These are serious charges that besmirch a man's reputation, and it is truly sad if we are jumping to conclusions before all the evidence is in... If he did pass on this STD to this sister, then I hope she gets whatever is coming from the lawsuit... If not...got to agree with Pan on this one...

Peace!
isaiah

Hello Family,

Yesterday in Brother OldSoul's class ... the topic was "How Cointelpro Destroyed Us" ... he spoke to things just like this. We talked about how many Black folk who had gained any level of notable consideration or influence, were brought down by the simple "leaking of a story." Unfortunately, once the story is leaked, the person's credibility is damaged ... no matter if they are guilty or not.

Brother OldSoul talked about the breakfast programs run by The Black Panther Party, and how at the height of this effort, coloring books were distributed to many in the communities, talking about how the money was being used for this or that, or the sincerity of the effort wasn't what was presented ... and many of the supporters of the breakfast program ... as a direct result of reading the propaganda distributed, quit supporting the effort. The coloring books were made to appear as though they were created by The Black Panther Party. Great pains were taken, to make all the lies, look like truth. I know i'm not telling the story exactly as Brother OldSoul told it, but i think yall get my drift. I hope i've not told it too wrong.

We also talked about many of the Black folk who have been brought down, as a result of someone "saying something." True or not, it really makes no difference, as once it's out, the damage is done. We talked about the Honorable Marcus Garvey, and how just being put in prison, hindered his effort in so many ways, but notably, by attempting to destroy his credibility with the very people he loved and worked so hard to help.

We must be careful and not become the very thing we say we hate.

The power is within us, to heal us.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
We must be careful and not become the very thing we say we hate.

The power is within us, to heal us.

:heart:

Destee

tru indeed destee...but even if we stopped da white man from leaking stories such as this...black folks are some of the most gossip'n folks on this earth...i know cause i work for the school board in chicago...any woman that let's a professional athlete have unprotected sex with them is just asking for trouble or has another motive...i feel bad for the woman in question, but her actions brought this upon herself...if mike vic did do this, he deserves to be bashed in the media....ron mexico?...:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back