Black Sports : Michael Vick Getting $130 Million - $40 Million Guaranteed Six Year Deal

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Chinelo, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Even though he's still a slave to an "Owner".....i just love how the tables seem to have turned on these devils that tried to break him down over a Dog.....:lol:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-eagles-vick

Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles agreed on a six-year contract on Monday that again makes the Pro Bowl quarterback one of the highest-paid players in the NFL.

A source familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press the deal is worth $100 million, including about $40 million guaranteed. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because terms weren’t released.

Vick has come a long way since spending 18 months in federal prison on dogfighting charges. He led the Eagles to the NFC East title last year, was the starting quarterback in the Pro Bowl and was the AP Comeback Player of the Year.

MA'AT

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    No doubt he's outstanding and i knew philly would pay the big bucks to secure him !

it does my great pleasure to see him get paid........his just due!!!

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    with their offensive line he will not make it…...

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Glad to see Vick make it back to the top,all haters must be near hear attack level blood pressure wise. Remember when the ESPN haters were saying things like "he's going to be to old"? lol yet still this day they don't question Brett "highly over rated in the last 6 years" Farve's ability to perform at age 40 something lol.

I agree the Eagles need a line and bigger receivers.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

i was telling my boys last year when he took over the starting role that he would never give it up unless he got hurt and that the eagles would never let another team even get the chance to talk to him by securing a long term contract. The eagles did the right thing and now that he's signed you will think last season was a joke compared to what he will do this year.

I know the line is a little suspect, but with Vick behind center who needs 'em. mike Vick on the move is the scariest thing a defensive player will ever see in their NFL careers...

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I ain't mad at him. I would sell myself into temporary slavery for much less than $130 million.....

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    You would? You do know you're in slavery everytime you go labor for whites,asians,or anybody else that owns your "labor"....

Being a "slave" in anything in life, without "owning" your own way of production, and your own intake is the scourge of colonialism that alkebulans have been in for 500 years now.....so its never nothing to think as good, no matter how much money your enemy gives you.......

Thats why i started my post off like that.....because no matter how much vick gets he's still a slave, along with the rest of football,basketball,baseball players.....ever wonder why the NFL is always 95% "black"....NBA always 95% black.....and so on....

And all the "owners(slavemasters)" are white.......

MA'AT

8. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    And they laugh all the way to the bank!

So I'm assuming you own, not finance your own dwelling, and you own, not work for other people, and you have no credit cards because you balling out of control with a pile of cash buried up under the crib, unless you own your own bank. We all lease ourselves out every day.

9. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Yes i'm a slave to this system too....this is not a system our people designed or created, this is a system we were forced into as slaves, and we remain slaves to this day....the faster negroes come to this realization, the faster we'll start unifying our ish and freeing ourself from this beast. Thats all i was saying sis......

Laughing all the way to the "bank"...LOL....and who "owns" the bank?:lol::rolleyes:

Negroes got to get off of being proud and "happy" to be eating our enemy's food,driving their cars......negroes are to happy to be "blingin" and driving "european" cars, and sisters spending over a billion dollars a year in the fake hair industry and ect.....and continuing to spend our wealth with them which makes them rich and more rich every generation, which enables them to stay in control, and you a slave....

MA'AT

10. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    u got the numbers wrong.

its 100 mil over 6 yrs fyi.

I wouldnt have payed him w/o seeing another yr but i cant hate