Black Sports : Michael Jordan’s Legacy May Be In Peril In The Era Of wokeness

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
  1. 3CE9493F-A677-48FD-94A4-2E245E3F91BF.jpeg

killermikeDear MJ #23, on the behalf of black people and cops (I have loved ones who are both) thanks for the million dollars to the NAACP & Police Orgs. Now we wud like to Challenge you to send the profits of this Olympic Jordan Drop Into a Black Financial Institution. We know that with your example other Players will follow. I'm sure Jim Brown, Kareem & Bill Russell will agree. Love ya man. U truly were/are the greatest. *********************************** Black People and Allies of black people instead of buying this or any shoe. (1) Start an account with a black bank or credit union. (2) Save 400 bucks and get a secured credit card (#citzenstrustbank has a good one). (3). Charge these or any shoe, pay your bill on time building your credit. This way u r fresh as u wanna be, saving your actual cash and building your credit score. That way these shoes are a tool for your empowerment and not something that chains you into poverty. ****************************

Michael Jordan's Legacy May Be In Peril In The Era Of Wokeness ...
https://sports.good.is/articles/michael-jordan-millennials-shoes - 177k - Cached - Similar pages
Sep 19, 2016 ... Michael Jordan is finally standing up for what's right. ... a rumor spreads about Jordan investing in private prisons, people take it and run with it, regardless of its accuracy. But who's really woke? Air Jordans' stock continues to rise. ... “As a proud American, a father who lost his own dad in a senseless act of

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
Does Michael Know the racist history and legacy behind CCA and other of it's ilk's private prisons and the municipal workforce destroying privatization of former County, State and Federal correctional facilities? Is he investing in positive change for institutionally abused Black inmates or just in it for the money?

My question is does Mike know that woke Blacks will not buy his sneakers made in prison under duress, and demand to perform.
How well will these sneakers be made.
Mike don’t care, he already a millionaire.

Boycott Business and persons doing business with private prisons.

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
My first post came from Instagram. He’s already trending.

Just stop buying the Jordans. That’s the plan.
When I told this to my son he said he knew about Mike and the PP. He don’t know if he can part with all of his Jordan’s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.