Black People : Michael Jackson's Hatred of Black People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by karmashines, Jul 15, 2005.

1. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    July 11, 2005
    The Gist on Jacko

By Jawn Murray, AOL BlackVoices columnist
    Former Michael Jackson publicist Bob Jones, along with Jackson family friend Stacy Brown, have written a tell-all tome about the trouble-plagued "King of Pop," 'Michael Jackson: The Man Behind the Mask' (Select Books Inc., $21.95). In the book, Jones, who also worked for years as a publicist for both Rogers & Cowan and Motown Records, explores Jacko's problems with African Americans, his own self image and how he created a derogatory name for blacks -- "slaboos." BV Buzz spoke with the legendary public relations practitioner, and he offered his insight on Jackson and some other personalities in the entertainment business.

That he was paid anywhere from $300,000 to $500,000 annually by Michael Jackson: "S**t! Not to any black person that I know! Need I say more? There were some Rolls Royces that were given to attorneys, etc., but I don't know of any gifts that were of that nature that were given to any blacks who were on the payroll. I don't know where people came up with those figures."

http://blackvoices.aol.com/entmain/buzz_canvas?id=20050708172609990001

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Bob Jones and Stacy Brown are clearly just out to make money and they are doing it in a despicable way

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I had to suppress myself when I read this thread.

Only in America will you take money to give someone else a bad name. I guarantee you that they sat their and agreed with each and every single word that came out of Jackson's mouth, then they turned around and tried to make money for snitching. That is IF Jackson really said it.

CD

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slaboo michael jackson