Black Entertainment : Michael Jackson's Death - After 5 Years

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Eye simply forgot that Michael Jackson died --5 years ago yesterday:em4600: (circa June 25 2009). What a loss...:em4200:

No one will ever match
the Man who grew from
a little boy of 8 from Gary, Indiana
into an ICON to the World.
10403297_792941534078837_4877386819616516507_n.jpg

Yet I remember when Michael Jackson did that Pepsi commercial Jan. 27, 1984 and sustained 3rd degree burns in the top of his head (eg. he wore a geri curl at the time). The news of his accident ------which resulted when ignited sparks burned a hole in his scalp.

Pepsi Clip

After watching the short clip from last nights' CNN broadcast with Dr. Conrad Murray (eg. his body languae did not match the words coming out of his mouth. My conclusion is the same. There is no remorse in this doctor/physician who fed Michael Jackson a myrid of drugs by IV and then abandoned him at the high of efficacy....

Alphonso Ribeiro also speaks out on the accident that undoubtedly started a life dependency on 'prescribed' medications.,.

I had also forgot about this clip of Alfonso and Michaael Jackson

:heart:(August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009):hearts1:
RIP Michael Jackson
article-0-059326DC000005DC-246_634x365.jpg

Michael is buried here in an undisclosed location privy only to family in Glendale, CA.

I've been listening to quite a bit of him lately.
I was just wondering the other day why I had a yearning to, I totally spaced the day he past, but he's been in my mind lately.

I really like the early days when he and the brothers performed together, and the interviews.

Watching him, I get choked up a bit because your are right, he's unmatched for sure!
Rest with peace MJ

As much as the brother needed help, and I am not trying to be funny here, he was gifted. RIP

Yeah for me, there's times I feel anger and sadness towards him.

It was the not so subtle transformation of his skin, facial features, and hair that through my for a loop because growing up watching him made me feel very proud as he took the music industry by storm and captured so many with his songs.

I loved pretty much Everything he worked on from Disco, R&B, pop, rock. ..
The Brother was / is cold!

He lost some of my respect though in regards to his surgeries,...
I mean, he was always a good looking cat, slender, great big ole smile,

I think though that at the time Black folks loved him, but saw him as too soft, Black Women couldn't get enough of MJ.

It would have been soo good to see him marry a young Black Actress or maybe not anyone in the limelight because maybe then that could helped him stay grounded and in touch.

I was annoyed seeing him running round with Brooke, and that other Lady who played a white Cleopatra ( can't remember her name)...
But I was thinking 'Da*n Mike, you got like 10 siblings and other family and you running around with THEM?'

I Just hoped to see him in a serious relationship...
Something like Angie and Jesse, from what was it ..General Hospital?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back