Black People : Michael Jackson - What Is Up With Our Brother?!

J-
that is just it, I am not trying to reform him... he has to reform himself... there is no excuse for anyone in the Af-Am community, past the age of 12, who does not have an understanding of life; and how it is for us. And please, try to get what I mean...

There are things that I do not believe will ever change. I do not believe that White America will ever get rid of their sense of entitlement (aka manifest destiny); and superiority... or that we will ever be rid of racism.... and I think that it is a waste of time to try and make them understand my feelings about these kinds of things, etc... as well, I feel that people like O.J. and M.J. (J.J. ?); will never understand either; No, I take that back... they choose to live their lives; they don't seem to mind getting kicked over and over and over, it seems; as long as the "right" people are doing the kicking... they don't seem to get it... and for men in their 50's and 40's; "black" men, that is a shame.

What are the roots of his problem J?
And please, that bs about his nose being big? If every Af-Am who have been teased about their big nose started hating themselves and deforming their beauty... can you just imagine that!
My father had a big nose, and was down right beautiful. My sister has full full lips, and she is beautiful.

They get reminded over and over, J; O.J. got the biggest wake-up of them all, and he still running around crying after White women... and no, I'm not saying that a black person cannot fall in love with a person of another race, or anything like that; I am not concerned about what goes on in the bedrooms of consenting adults; I'm just saying when are you going to wake-up?

I am not God, I was made in his image; he made me a human, and in so he created the concepts of redemption, forgiveness... I do not have to act as God. I will not.

As long as our community allows itself to be the doormat to all who use us, we will not progress... do I need to break some of our "current history" down for you in this manner J.

We are still allowing ourselves to be for use-- that is slavery.

No man carries himself like a woman, and talk like a child... no black man bleaches himself, and relaxes his hair to turn into a white woman--- and J, just in case, I have worked in hospitals and doctor's offices for many years, and many many Af-Ams suffer from Vitalgo (sp?) or what our folks call "spots" and I know for a fact that ; the disease of losing pigmentation has never and will never progress at the rate it did on him (LOL)... what he discovered that he had it, and within a year his whole body was white!

No brother of mine; nor black man I know.... would sleep with small children!!!

Martin Bashir wasn't at a neutral standpoint in that interview, but indeed Michael is troubled. His pop made him work as a kid and now he ain't gotta work so he's living the childhood he only had a part of or a portion of as a kid. That's what most people would love to have, an everlasting childhood, on earth anyway. Don't hate on him, that man truly, truly needs love.

Michael Jackson

:angel1:In the case of Michael Jackson, the media and society in large appear to be suffering from a classic case of psychological Fascination-Repulsion. Because Michael is such a large cash windfall for the tabloids and news channels that print or air specials on him, they have become fascinated with his market appeal. As you know, his graceful movements onstage once mesmerized our society, and the electric soulful rhythm characterized by his trademark spin, leg kick, and moonwalk were both awe inspiring and unique. The pattern or flow of sound created by his songs was both hypnotic and unmistakably Michael. No matter what anyone presently thinks about his psychological state of mind, no one can deny that he forever changed American music.

However, the same Michael that once mesmerized us now repulses us. Many are repulsed by the rumors of his behavior with children. We are repulsed by the accusations about his sexuality, and the treatment by his abusive father. Some are repulsed by his childlike mannerisms, and his inability to grow up. To say the least, we are repulsed by his chameleon like ability to change both his color and facial structure in an attempt to gain acceptance by the very group that finds him repulsive. :bomb:

As I see it, Michael is a great entertainer whose star is starting to fade with the color of his skin, and I pray that he can adapt to fact that his glory days are behind him, but parenthood is in front of him.

Best of Luck Michael,

Nightlance
A former fan.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back