Black People : Michael Jackson - The Verdict Is In

yaphet al-wynn said:
james-AIN'T NOTHING ON MICHAEL!!! NO AUDIOTAPE,VIDEOTAPE AND NO DNA!!!!@ R.KELLY IS A DIFFERENT MATTER. THERE IS A VIDEOTAPE!!!! AND like Michael, I want R to defend himself in a court of law...BEFORE WE LYNCH HIM!!! The Amerikkka TH (media talking heads) on the evening news-well a good number-actually especially FAUX news wants to lynch Michael-for real!!!!
would you let MJ keep YOUR boy for a weekend?

yaphet al-wynn said:
Day, but not overnight!!! Now answer about R Kelly. Unless the videotape is a hoax, it is not him on the tape or the female on the tape is of age and confused with another girl-there is more on R than ever was on Michael. Would you leave YOUR 15 or under 15 year daughter with R Kelly?
so why is the community supporting these pedophiles while righteous jazz musicians starve?
sometimes you get what you pay for.

jamesfrmphilly said:
so why is the community supporting these pedophiles while righteous jazz musicians starve?
sometimes you get what you pay for.

Brother James ... why do you continue to refer to him as a pedophile ?

He's been found innocent of those charges.

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly said:
why is the black community so accepting of pedophilia?
apparently, if you can sing a song you can do no wrong.

Well, I don't think the black community is accepting of pedophilia.

However, I do find it disturbing when people look the other way because someone is famous and has money. And the black community really shouldn't have any attachment to him because he's done everything in his power to detach himself from his blackness.

yaphet al-wynn said:
james-AIN'T NOTHING ON MICHAEL!!! NO AUDIOTAPE,VIDEOTAPE AND NO DNA!!!!@ R.KELLY IS A DIFFERENT MATTER. THERE IS A VIDEOTAPE!!!! AND like Michael, I want R to defend himself in a court of law...BEFORE WE LYNCH HIM!!! The Amerikkka TH (media talking heads) on the evening news-well a good number-actually especially FAUX news wants to lynch Michael-for real!!!!

I don't consider the R. Kelley incident pedophila because a 15-year-old is not a child. It is stupid and immature for a grown man to be sleeping with teenagers, but biologically speaking a teen is far from a child.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back