Black People : Michael Jackson - The Verdict Is In

jamesfrmphilly said:
why is the black community so accepting of pedophilia?
apparently, if you can sing a song you can do no wrong.
There is the possibility that the black community was more preoccupied with white America wanting to get even because of the O.J. case, more than they were concerned about pedophilia. Mind you, I wasn't at Neverland, so my first-hand knowledge of the matter is limited to what the general populace knows.

jamesfrmphilly said:
why is the black community so accepting of pedophilia?
apparently, if you can sing a song you can do no wrong.

So your saying if he was guilty he should not get away with it and I agree with that. I don't think they had enought evidence to convict him and from the start I didn't think they would find him guilty.

People I have spoken to thought he was probably innocent (black and white) of pedophilia, they did think he should quite putting himself in these situations by simply not sleeping "innocently" with other peoples children.

james-AIN'T NOTHING ON MICHAEL!!! NO AUDIOTAPE,VIDEOTAPE AND NO DNA!!!!@ R.KELLY IS A DIFFERENT MATTER. THERE IS A VIDEOTAPE!!!! AND like Michael, I want R to defend himself in a court of law...BEFORE WE LYNCH HIM!!! The Amerikkka TH (media talking heads) on the evening news-well a good number-actually especially FAUX news wants to lynch Michael-for real!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back