Black People : Michael Jackson Murdered by CIA???

Don't beleive the hype.

Ain't nobody scared of no micro war fare/fear tatics.

The truth as ((((I)))) see it is this

Death is an illusion. Spirit is eternal. Children have power.

Mr. Jackson "dies" in perfect time for them to bring all his music back, and our children are now "singing" along.

God willing, I humbly await the day when that sad song is over.

I have no regard nor emotion left toward the abused turned pedophile.

A child molestor is a child molestor, and is held to the same esteem as their supposed murderers.

The only "conspiracy" that exist is in the fact that people think time really exists, and that GOD is coming as opposed to GOD always being right now

One who uses Goddess given talent such as music ability to excercise control and take away free will from a child, my condolences to them.

We each sign, seal and deliver our own fates.

Much Love

However my English is not so well enough.

But I'm going to try my best, anyways Mrs Lady, Are you sure your lady? I advise you to get off the VODKA for a second and be wise a woman!

Let me ask you one question! Were you there when MJ was abusing those white kids? My guess is NO!! Judging from your previous posts, you are so judgmental, hypocrite, arrogant and hateful person. Yes, you are.

For you kind information, MJ was a good human being, kind and generous and strong black man whether you like it or not. He's was better human being then you in billion years!

Nasheed, are you a member of the Nation Of Islam??

However my English is not so well enough.

But I'm going to try my best, anyways Mrs Lady, Are you sure your lady? I advise you to get off the VODKA for a second and be wise a woman!

Let me ask you one question! Were you there when MJ was abusing those white kids? My guess is NO!! Judging from your previous posts, you are so judgmental, hypocrite, arrogant and hateful person. Yes, you are.

For you kind information, MJ was a good human being, kind and generous and strong black man whether you like it or not. He's was better human being then you in billion years!

Nasheed, are you a member of the Nation Of Islam??

Thank you for your input

many blessings

In the future, if your are going to address me, as a Lady (love and develop yourself) and/or goddess that I am, please approach me with respect

Your free to your own opinions, and I define KRS-ONE as a "strong black man"

MJ IMO was a "weak confused man"

And you my dear don't validate me, and I forgive you for your malicious intent toward me

I understand Amos Wilson, sister Butler and the attorney by why Jackson?

practically all conspiracies have an evident motive, like the underwear airline bomber from Nigeria, a Black flag operation to get support for AFRICOM

This only means that you did not read the news article for it answered "why he was killed and what this government did not want disclosed...and only someone with mass appeal on a global wide basis such as Michael could have gotten that off.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back