Black People : Michael Jackson Murdered by CIA???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Russia’s FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA[/SIZE]

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says:

“A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Even more importantly, since Ms Welsh’s landmark report in 2001, the US has continued perfecting this insidious technology they’ve named Active Denial System (ADS), and as we can read as reported by New Scientist in their 2005 report titled “US Military seeks new non-lethal weapon; the prototype of the phaser?”, and which says:

“The US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. But pain researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been used to develop a weapon. And they fear that the technology will be used for torture.”

To the ‘final’ employment of these weapons [3rd photo, left] we can also read:

“In January 2007, Theodore Barna, an assistant deputy undersecretary of defense for advanced systems and concepts told Reuters that "We expect the services to add it to their tool kit. And that could happen as early as 2010”.

Apparently the military is still unsure about ADS after all the tests. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne didn't help clarify the issue when he suggested that the military should use the “pain ray” at crowds in the United States before deploying it in Iraq. It would be hard to imagine that Americans would be feeling okay about trying such weapons on themselves even if they believe they are not lethal.

Wagner suggested a new nickname for the weapon; the “death ray”, since it’s well-known that exposing mammals to microwaves make them explode. He sent an email all around the U.S. in which he used a live example to prove his theory.”

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange

continued read..http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/intentional_death/news.php?q=1246050100

2. 360

360 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    I think he was murdered by Webster's mom.

Seriously though, no offense, but you can't be serious with this.

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    THANATOS

ELECRO-MAGNATIC PULSE AND MICROWAVE WEAPONS IS REAL AS REAL AS YOU CAN GET. MANY HAVE SAID OCTAVIA BUTLER,AMOS WILSON, JOHNNIE COCHRAN AND MANY OTHERS HAS DIED DUE TO THESE WEAPONS.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I'm as serious as the fact that the government took down the wold trade center...or would you like to see the evidence?

As serious as the fact that the World Health Organization went to Africa and infected 50 million people with A.I.D.S while claiming they were giving out hepatitis vaccines.

Asserious as the fact that this government has been using HARRP for quite a while in producing weather wars.

Need I really say more or would you like me to put a video up here with Obama himself telling you that "People should and can be locked up indefinetly for crimes that they haven't committed yet but might commit?

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Facts is facts and real Listen people for the drum roll is making sounds
    thankz for this enlighting tale of what's really going on !

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
  7. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    With all due respect

Don't beleive the hype.

Ain't nobody scared of no micro war fare/fear tatics.

The truth as ((((I)))) see it is this

Death is an illusion. Spirit is eternal. Children have power.

Mr. Jackson "dies" in perfect time for them to bring all his music back, and our children are now "singing" along.

God willing, I humbly await the day when that sad song is over.

I have no regard nor emotion left toward the abused turned pedophile.

A child molestor is a child molestor, and is held to the same esteem as their supposed murderers.

The only "conspiracy" that exist is in the fact that people think time really exists, and that GOD is coming as opposed to GOD always being right now

One who uses Goddess given talent such as music ability to excercise control and take away free will from a child, my condolences to them.

We each sign, seal and deliver our own fates.

Much Love

8. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Don't believe the hype eh? smh

Yet you claim to not judge people??? You have never even stood face to face with this man and yet you accuse him of (because you obviously believe the hype) being a child molestor. Wow...

"I have no regard nor emotion left toward the abused turned pedophile."

My, my, my, how we point fingers and can't for the life of us, see those fingers pointing back at us.

Astrologer4U

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Most humbly

In our recent exchange you asked me to not respond to you, and you said that you would stay away from me.

Please excercise your own request

I don't expect you to overstand things of the spirit

You have no idea what I can see, or not see, because you don't have my eyes or ears for that matter

You haven't mastered the things that I have mastered, and you haven't appeared in the realms that I have, simple fact.

Your one whose intent is not in harmony with mine, and I accept that....

peace
    peace

10. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    If you go back and re read where I told that to you, you will also see that you still came back and said something to me...LOL

So here I am continuing...

You can try all you want to try and avoid the obvious hypocrisy in your post but it is plain as day. Again... Don't believe the hype eh???

I don't have to have gone where you have gone or see what you have seen in order to see that here, in this thread, you have once again, contradicted yourself...

You don't even know the man so what do you base the above quote on if not what you have seen or heard from the hype??? For which you have said in this thread not to believe. smh

In your world, contradiction exist, just like it does in the real world or this world (which ever you prefer). So I really can't see whats so great about what you can see or hear and therefore, I would not want your eyes nor your ears.

You don't judge no one eh??? but in your own little way, you have justified that this mans death was justified weather it was naturally or due to someone killing him because as far as you are concerned, you have no regard nor emotion left toward the abused turned pedophile. Wow! Judgement that even a blind man can see, and judgment that even a death man can hear. At least that is what I can see in this thread.

Astrologer4U