Black People : Michael Jackson Jury Deliberates

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

The jury has the case ... and will decide Michael's fate.

Now that both sides have presented their case ... what will the outcome be?

Are you psychic ... wanna go on record as saying what the end will be?

Hmmmm ... i don't know ... based on the evidence i heard, it seems a bit much too find him guilty of all the charges they have against him ... most especially conspiracy and child molestation ... but of course i didn't hear everything.

Anyone wanna list all the charges they have against this Brother? I'm not sure what they all are.

What do you think? How's it going to go?

:heart:

Destee

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    It doesn't look good. While there isn't any hardcore evidence, there's enough circumstancial evidence to at least make you wonder.

I think MJ is concerned about the verdict too... notice how gaunt he's been looking nowadays. When this all first began he was far from being worried... he was dancing on cars for goodness sakes. :p But that's definitely not the case now.

3. Ledda

Ledda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Well at this point I don't know what the jury will come back with. I think it's safe to say after all this time that they aren't in agreement. Again the media has made this look as horrible as they possibly can. They keep bringing up the OJ trial and that proves that they're still pissed about it too. It seems as if they're comparing these two 'black celebrities' and not their cases. I really think there's a conspiracy going on here and would love for the jury to come back with a not guilty verdict just to rain on the white media's parade. At the same time Micheal ought to think about using some of his money to go back to the way he looked before his Thiller album now that he knows he can't change his skin color, have mooney and still fit in with them.

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

I think I'm along these lines as well. While I would love to see white folks pissed because Michael "got off", I would not want him to walk if he did something innappropriate to a child. I really don't care one way or another. Michael Jackson has spend a lot of time and money distancing himself from black folks, and now he's getting his wish. He's being judged by a group of his peers, which are white folks by his own design. So, he put his own faith in their hands. I can't be sad for the "man".

5. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    I think he'll get off. I don't think they have enough hard evidence to convict him.

He should take a good long look at the way he lives his life though and stop sleeping with other peoples children. No matter if it's all innocent, it's not appropriate. A man in his 40's should know this, and as long as he continues he will leave himself open to other accusations.

My white co-workers think he's probably not guilty also, course they all thought OJ was guilty when he got off (I agree). I haven't been listening closely to the trial so I didn't realize they were compairing them.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Court TV is announcing that the jury has reached a verdict.

It will be announced within the hour.

:heart:

Destee