Black Entertainment : Michael Jackson investigated again

gempis

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
Occupation
strength coach
AP is reporting the cops swarmed his ranch yesterday as part of an ongoing investigation, but won't say what it is. But rumors have it that there is some allegation involving a 12-year-old boy.

It's sad to feel this way about a musician who paved the way for many and has some of the tightest songs in history. But dang I wish that brothah would just slink away somewhere so we'd never have to hear from him again. He gives me the creeps and he's a discredit to the African-American race. Is it just me or do others feel the same way??

I hope it's not true and I have my doubts from time to time. I personally think M.J is a little off in the head. By off, I don't think he has ever touched those kids. I do believe he has a heart that's good. He still thinks he's a kid though and acts as such at certain times. I really can't call it, but Mike has to understand who he is and if he's doing good the world will find a way to ruin who he is...If he's doing bad and the world misses out...God will take care of him and I hope he's God fearing.

that brutha may have his issues but can sing
there has been so much surrounding him and
his life style and many times before has been false
rumors of his play with children ...i think it's all hype
M.Jackson in his own world and is the pop King
but the things he have done to him self has put me
to wonder if he want to be as his song say Black or
white ....he hated his face but whoa ! look now !
i kinda wish he retire somewhere and stop the kid play ....

question :: is those his real kids ???
i would say no !

don't blame him

the number 1 problem of mike's is he don't have good PR guy to say hey maybe you should hold the baby like that or don't say that on t.v. you have to remeber mike didn't have a normal life he just wanted to be loved as a kid and all he got was a depressed mother who was kinda distant and a father who wasn't ever a real father he was a business manager now mike tries to provide the love he want as a kid and people make allegations in order to grab his money that all that's happening no big conspiracy or anything like that just people wanting money they see a chance and their gonna take him for all he's worth

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back