Black People : Michael Jackson Case

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aaliyahmonet, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Aaliyahmonet

Aaliyahmonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +15
    As far as i know about this case they've been talkin about for the past couple of days, i believe the critics and the D.E.A are trying to pull anotha money scam due to the fact that, of course he owns his own little neverland, Big Deal!To me, Michael is more than a legend. He is a man who has gone through a lot of hostility over the years and by being judged by the content of being a child molester. He may have molested a boy, but what makes him think he's going to do it again, some point down the road? I'm not saying he won't but u have to realize, he does care about children and about the kids, who don't even have shoes to put on their feet, or a decent pair of clothes to wear. I think the critics are just overacting and maybe they should just give Michael a break, for once. He doin his thing and whatever, but would it be easy for him to just slap a $3 million dollar check on the table, and tell em to kiss my ***? lol

Speakin 4rm Tha Heart,

AM

:read:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    well felt i heard it
    is it correct or do
    he need to sing
    out of my life or
    just beat it !!

feelin ya emotions here

3. Aaliyahmonet

United States
    Ratings:
    +15
    Good Point Rich:)

I'm behind ya rich 100%.

Thanks again:):):)

AM

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    hey am...
    is this poetry or a statement
    i really could not tell from the structure...
    hit me back and let me know da deal...
    peace
    khasm

5. Aaliyahmonet

United States
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hey Khasm:)

Hey khasm, this was just a comment based on that Jackson Case. But um, feel free to respond to anything:)

1 luv,

AM

6. aretha

aretha Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I used to have hate in my heart for M.J. until I got older and realized he must have some very tremendous issues. It took me years to finally believe he has vitiligo, I'm sure he's using make-up to cover the brown parts that still exist (although I would prefer he use brown make-up to cover the white parts). He's always covered in the sun and has other "odd" behaviors that could be attributable to a skin condition. On the molestation charges, though, no, I disagree about giving him a break. I do have my doubts about this case and the way those 70 cops ran up on his property. Whatever M.J.'s adoration for whitefolks, their families, their children, their hair, skin, etc., this is still gonna play out like Tyson-OJ-Kobe, etc., and somewhere along the line become sickening to all of us. Watching white media have a field day at black folks (no matter how screwed up they are) expense is rough.

7. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Greetings aretha. What you wrote makes sense and has me closer to believing that MJ has a skin condition as well as a mental condition.

I know people shouldn't let others dictate how they live their lives, but does it take a rocket scientist to figure out that when you get burned once, twice, and three times, that what you're doing isn't healthy for you?

MJ is determined to live his life as he sees fit and, like everyone else that does, he should stand up and be held accountable for it. He might be genuine when he claims how much he loves children and the extremes he goes to, to 'help' them, but he's a public figure with lots of money and there's always someone there waiting for the chance to take advantage of his generosity.

Sadly, MJ seems to have forgotten that in spite of his current skin tone and numerous plastic surgeries to change his features, he's still a Black man living in a racist society that sits perched on a dead tree limb just waiting for the day that he's vulnerable enough to attack. Just as he's determined to do what he wants, white America is just as determined to remind him that he can't and bring him down.

Do you think he could be just as effective by making donations to charities and organizations that take care of children? If he hasn't, why doesn't he start a charity for children and put his energy into raising money to fund it? If he doesn't, why doesn't he try to help the children and families that are homeless when parents are laid off and unable to work? If he doesn't, why doesn't he work to provide parents with better parenting skills so that homes will be healthier to raise children in? Why isn't he working at the federal level to divert taxpayers money from being spent to fund wars and promote increased funding for educational and social agencies so that they can provide better support to families in our communities that are in serious need of it? Have any of the children he's helped been Black? Has a Black child ever accused him of molesting them? Maybe they are and I just haven't heard.

I don't know how much stronger the coffee has to be before he eventually smells it! Maybe he's not too bright (no pun intended)!

8. Nightlance

Nightlance Member MEMBER

Research Analyst
    Ratings:
    +0
    Fascination Repulsion

The media and the public are both fascinated and repulsed by Michael Jackson, the highly gifted performer and the mysterious person off stage who never removes his surgically constructed mask. In fact, what the media sees and projects to its public is not Peter Pan, the eternal child, but instead a more sinister Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde persona that preys upon unsuspecting male children that are lured into his chimerical lair. Yet, the real question is why would Michael allow individuals in the media and public to slander and defame his name and character without filing major lawsuits against these accusers if he is innocent of the allegations in question? :flamet:

Tom Cruise was accused of covertly being a homosexual, but he fought it out with his accusers in court, and won back both his honor and masculinity. Perhaps, Michael was afraid of fighting it out in the court of public opinion, but circumstances have now forced his hand, and he will either have to take off his glove and defend himself or face the horrid prospect of being someone’s prison ***** for an extended period of time. :bowdown:

9. aretha

aretha Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I wrote a long response to y'all but it told me no more posts were being accepted. I'm trying again but with a much shorter one. I agree with NN Queen and Nightlance 100%. The whole family is a case study as most, if not all, of the Jackson children have had plastic surgery. MJ's purchase of the Beatle catalogue, wedding to Elvis' daughter, or "fathering" of 3 white babies, still hasn't made him accepted in his idyllic white world. One writer said that he/she believed the world is on an MJ suicide watch, but I don't predict that. I wonder what mutation he will have undergone if he makes it to 65.

10. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Aaliyahmonet:
    As black males we/I must be careful not to make decisions based on the insensitive
    side of our nature & as black women you must be careful not to make decisions based on
    our sensitivity alone. Yes I hear you MJ is an amazing performer and the greatest Pop
    star that ever lived (probably) but our people continue to fall into transgression with the
    support of our community, if we really want to uplift ourselves, at what point do we blame
    somebody? If we continue like this with this "Oh well" attitude we will find our community
    (If one exists) is a bunch of child molestors,pimps,drugdealers & addicts because we
    ALWAYS excuse each other with the (now misused,destructive cliche statement) "You should'nt judge"
    I believe this misunderstanding has been the major contributing factor to our Raggedy degraded lives as black people, would the Egyptians have tolerated this or would he be shunned by the God like figures who knew their vibrations were of much higher calibre?
    I bring R.Kelly to the stand.
    Heres a guy who clearly used pre-pubecent girls to have sex with (even urinated on) yet we
    continue to support his music as he continues to degrade you (women).
    I say we need to take an African approach to these type of transgressions & AT LEAST
    shun them.
    It saddens me to watch our culture transform to the sick ways of the west, and you know,
    I bet he'll still sell platinum.
    We are truly mixed up.
    :hammer: