Jails / Prisons : Michael Dunn Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Teen Over Loud Music

He killed that young man, went back to his hotel, ordered a pizza and walked his dog. Did not even call 911. He was a calloused cold blooded murderer. I guess he thought that Zimmerman got away with murder and he could too. White folks just believe that black folks are dispensable. What if everyone decided to kill all young people who played their music loud. I am sure many parents would kill theirs. He deserve every day he spends in jail.

So he left his sons wedding where I'm sure loud music blared during their celebration ( I'm guessing Garth Brooks, Ted Nugent ), wasn't allowed to drink at the wedding because they knew how he gets... (ole boy must like his "sauce" a little too much)
Drives to a convenient store with gun looking to rid the world of blaring, bass thumping thug music. ..

Loud blaring music played by Black men in the Suv dkesnt warrant a Death Sentence to be carried out by this nut.

Life in prison,...a young Brother dead over ego
I wonder If his fiance will be brought up on charges also

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back