Jails / Prisons : Michael Dunn Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Teen Over Loud Music

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by shaka64, Oct 18, 2014.

1. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
  2. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    He killed that young man, went back to his hotel, ordered a pizza and walked his dog. Did not even call 911. He was a calloused cold blooded murderer. I guess he thought that Zimmerman got away with murder and he could too. White folks just believe that black folks are dispensable. What if everyone decided to kill all young people who played their music loud. I am sure many parents would kill theirs. He deserve every day he spends in jail.

3. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    So he left his sons wedding where I'm sure loud music blared during their celebration ( I'm guessing Garth Brooks, Ted Nugent ), wasn't allowed to drink at the wedding because they knew how he gets... (ole boy must like his "sauce" a little too much)
    Drives to a convenient store with gun looking to rid the world of blaring, bass thumping thug music. ..

Loud blaring music played by Black men in the Suv dkesnt warrant a Death Sentence to be carried out by this nut.

Life in prison,...a young Brother dead over ego
    I wonder If his fiance will be brought up on charges also