Black People : Michael Brown's Parents Make Their Appeal For Justice At The U. N.!

Ok. here it goes.

I think this is a case of pacification, you see this same thing happen everytime and when the black folks calm down, things go back to normal.

ALso this:

“We don’t want anyone acting irrational or acting before thinking,” McFadden said. “Because it wouldn’t be serving us any purpose, it wouldn’t be doing us any good. We’re trying to get a message across.”
Brown’s parents relayed this message to members of the U.N. committee and urged them to bring an end to racially-biased policing tactics and the practice of racial-profiling by officers in Ferguson.

This route is taken everytime something of this magnitude happens. Rodney King, Treyvon, and now Mike Brown.

It's PR, and damage control.

Peace!

Ok. here it goes.

I think this is a case of pacification, you see this same thing happen everytime and when the black folks calm down, things go back to normal.

ALso this:

This route is taken everytime something of this magnitude happens. Rodney King, Treyvon, and now Mike Brown.

It's PR, and damage control.

Peace!

On the reality check side:

Did the death of one urban black male, Emmitt Till, actually lead to black northern support of the black southern based Civil Rights Movement?

(More like some had retained their family ties with the relations left in the South)...

Let us keep in my what popular opinions dumbed down to social mythology also breeds...

No disrespect intended or meant about what else I have to say, but after the Urban Rebellions we also got misled by a bunch of former black bullies claiming to be revolutionaries too...

Also, after those white dogs on two legs went after them, some of them punked out, too...

Let us also be cautious and wary, hence we fall for the cons ad naseum of those who just make the most noise...

It is about those who make the most sense....

Good pr is just another means to sell us something that won't resolve our issues/problems/etc.

And when circumstances change, so must we too!

FYI

On the reality check side:

Did the death of one urban black male, Emmitt Till, actually lead to black northern support of the black southern based Civil Rights Movement?

(More like some had retained their family ties with the relations left in the South)...

Let us keep in my what popular opinions dumbed down to social mythology also breeds...

No disrespect intended or meant about what else I have to say, but after the Urban Rebellions we also got misled by a bunch of former black bullies claiming to be revolutionaries too...

Also, after those white dogs on two legs went after them, some of them punked out, too...

Let us also be cautious and wary, hence we fall for the cons ad naseum of those who just make the most noise...

It is about those who make the most sense....

Good pr is just another means to sell us something that won't resolve our issues/problems/etc.

And when circumstances change, so must we too!

FYI

Reality check.

1)How many folks watch or pay attention to what the UN says or does?

2)This situation we are in here in America is nothing Knew.

3) This is not the Emmitt Till era, black folks have changes and you know this. Today, you have some blacks saying they aren't black, you have many bleaching to look as light as they can, etc.

4) It's naïve to think the world don't know the plight blacks are facing not just here, but everywhere.

5) While we are told to be calm by our own, trust me, you have a segment of white arming themselves for when something jumps off.

Europe is part of the reason Africa is kept in the state that it is in. They have no love for us, if they did, they would have the racial problems they do have. Complaining to the UN about this is like a person complaining to one corrupt government, about another corrupt government.

We have to know when we are being pacified, and when PR is at work.

So lets just see where this goes, and what will become of it.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back