Black Christians : Michael Brown Sacrificed To “Racist God,” According To Ivy League Professor

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Study,

... Is there anything in this article worth studying Framily, if so, let's give it a shot?

Michael Brown Sacrificed To “Racist God,” According To Ivy League Professor

Michael Brown was sacrificed to a racist God, at least that’s what one professor from the University of Pennsylvania believes. Anthea Butler, an associate professor of religious studies at the University of Pennsylvania, blamed Brown’s shooting death and the subsequent grand jury decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson as proof that America worships a “God of white supremacy.”

In Religion Dispatches, an independent blog hosted by the University of Southern California, Butler contributes a post in which she claims:

http://www.business2community.com/u...t-god-accroding-ivy-league-professor-01080587

medium_15159738361.jpg

Brutha Clyde, I see it as a racist system that took the life of this brutha. We are dealing with a justice system that is overwhelmingly aimed at us. Also just look at the images of Fergusson, the police presence is much more militarized in the black communities than white communities.

So I see it having to do more with a racist, and oppressive system fueled by white supremacy, than religion.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Study,

... Is there anything in this article worth studying Framily, if so, let's give it a shot?

Michael Brown Sacrificed To “Racist God,” According To Ivy League Professor

Michael Brown was sacrificed to a racist God, at least that’s what one professor from the University of Pennsylvania believes. Anthea Butler, an associate professor of religious studies at the University of Pennsylvania, blamed Brown’s shooting death and the subsequent grand jury decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson as proof that America worships a “God of white supremacy.”

In Religion Dispatches, an independent blog hosted by the University of Southern California, Butler contributes a post in which she claims:

http://www.business2community.com/u...t-god-accroding-ivy-league-professor-01080587

medium_15159738361.jpg

yes, I do think this is true. Based upon the Book of Daniel, the system of force that he described would worship 'a god that they had never worship before', and I think this would be 'the Anti-Christ'. And, the Anti-Christ would be the White version of images constructed during their Rennaisance Age begainning with Michale D'angelo's version of Jesus Christ. So, that White Jesus that Europeans have constructed was definitely not apart of their ancient worship system, but became their 'false god' as Daniel outlined. I do think that Michael Brown is a victim of this false religion that surrounds White Supremacy. The way that police gunned down that teen, makes me feel like he knew he would not be prosecuted for his actions in the same way that Trayvon Martin was killed/murdered too. I think there is some work of secrecy going on right now, some kind of secret movement going on, and 'they' are mocking us and targeting us. I believe Black America is constantly being victims of human sacrifice to support White Supremacy. This system is so evil.

...Based upon the Book of Daniel, the system of force that he described would worship 'a god that they had never worship before', and I think this would be 'the Anti-Christ'....White Jesus that Europeans have constructed was definitely not apart of their ancient worship system, but became their 'false god' as Daniel outlined.

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
DANIEL 11:36-39.

They went into Africa and the Americas with this White Jesus Movement during their Colonization period and dominated over Africa and the Americas and divided the land for gain.

Brutha Clyde, I see it as a racist system that took the life of this brutha. We are dealing with a justice system that is overwhelmingly aimed at us. Also just look at the images of Fergusson, the police presence is much more militarized in the black communities than white communities.

So I see it having to do more with a racist, and oppressive system fueled by white supremacy, than religion.

Peace!

Very true bro. Enki, the system of racism white supremacy trumps anything remotely in contention with bias actions toward Black folk. However, Anthea Butler is frowned upon for speaking truth to power as it relates to a freak white god, in control of Religion in America and abroad.

Since we are having dialog in the Study Forum, its worth bringing up this salient fact. The Bible, Old Testament in particular, is void of providing a white color description of any entity spoken of therein. And if a description can be applied, it would clearly be depictions of color, rather than white/pink.

So its safe to conclude that Butler rightly draws her statements from those white images that have flooded books, movies and communiques of all kinds.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back