Black Christians : Michael Brown Sacrificed To “Racist God,” According To Ivy League Professor

yes, I do think this is true. Based upon the Book of Daniel, the system of force that he described would worship 'a god that they had never worship before', and I think this would be 'the Anti-Christ'. And, the Anti-Christ would be the White version of images constructed during their Rennaisance Age begainning with Michale D'angelo's version of Jesus Christ. So, that White Jesus that Europeans have constructed was definitely not apart of their ancient worship system, but became their 'false god' as Daniel outlined. I do think that Michael Brown is a victim of this false religion that surrounds White Supremacy. The way that police gunned down that teen, makes me feel like he knew he would not be prosecuted for his actions in the same way that Trayvon Martin was killed/murdered too. I think there is some work of secrecy going on right now, some kind of secret movement going on, and 'they' are mocking us and targeting us. I believe Black America is constantly being victims of human sacrifice to support White Supremacy. This system is so evil.

Well said and well put, to include the biblical references Chevron, on the issues presented, we touch and agree.

yes, I do think this is true. Based upon the Book of Daniel, the system of force that he described would worship 'a god that they had never worship before', and I think this would be 'the Anti-Christ'. And, the Anti-Christ would be the White version of images constructed during their Rennaisance Age begainning with Michale D'angelo's version of Jesus Christ. So, that White Jesus that Europeans have constructed was definitely not apart of their ancient worship system, but became their 'false god' as Daniel outlined. I do think that Michael Brown is a victim of this false religion that surrounds White Supremacy. The way that police gunned down that teen, makes me feel like he knew he would not be prosecuted for his actions in the same way that Trayvon Martin was killed/murdered too. I think there is some work of secrecy going on right now, some kind of secret movement going on, and 'they' are mocking us and targeting us. I believe Black America is constantly being victims of human sacrifice to support White Supremacy. This system is so evil.

To add,

"So while the streets of Ferguson burn and the governor orders National Guard reinforcements, black people cry out in pain, wondering if there will ever be a reckoning for these sins. I cannot answer that question, but unlike many Americans, I am neither surprised nor hurt by this evil I see. Like Miss Celie in The Color Purple, who curses Mister for subjugating her for years, I believe that those like Darren Wilson who worship at the altar of America’s god of white supremacy will fail. Until you do right by all of the blood you have taken in this nation, everything you do will fail. Believe that."

http://religiondispatches.org/americas-racist-god-meets-miss-celie-darren-wilson-not-indicted/

anthea_258.jpg

Anthea Butler
Anthea Butler [@AntheaButler] is a Contributing Editor to Religion Dispatches. Her forthcoming book, in’The Gospel According To Sarah: How Sarah Palinin’’s Tea Party Angels are Galvanizing the Religious Right will be out in 2013.

http://religiondispatches.org/author/Anthea-Butler/

To add,

"So while the streets of Ferguson burn and the governor orders National Guard reinforcements, black people cry out in pain, wondering if there will ever be a reckoning for these sins. I cannot answer that question, but unlike many Americans, I am neither surprised nor hurt by this evil I see. Like Miss Celie in The Color Purple, who curses Mister for subjugating her for years, I believe that those like Darren Wilson who worship at the altar of America’s god of white supremacy will fail. Until you do right by all of the blood you have taken in this nation, everything you do will fail. Believe that."

http://religiondispatches.org/americas-racist-god-meets-miss-celie-darren-wilson-not-indicted/

anthea_258.jpg

Anthea Butler
Anthea Butler [@AntheaButler] is a Contributing Editor to Religion Dispatches. Her forthcoming book, in’The Gospel According To Sarah: How Sarah Palinin’’s Tea Party Angels are Galvanizing the Religious Right will be out in 2013.

http://religiondispatches.org/author/Anthea-Butler/
Wow!

Very true bro. Enki, the system of racism white supremacy trumps anything remotely in contention with bias actions toward Black folk. However, Anthea Butler is frowned upon for speaking truth to power as it relates to a freak white god, in control of Religion in America and abroad.

Since we are having dialog in the Study Forum, its worth bringing up this salient fact. The Bible, Old Testament in particular, is void of providing a white color description of any entity spoken of therein. And if a description can be applied, it would clearly be depictions of color, rather than white/pink.

So its safe to conclude that Butler rightly draws her statements from those white images that have flooded books, movies and communiques of all kinds.

You are correct brutha Clyde, even though I was correct with most of my statement, I was in error about it having little to do with religion. Thanks you for giving me a different perspective.

After reading your post, I did some rethinking and found that I didn't give the like between racism, and religion strong enough consideration. I remember hearing several whites say that blacks were meant to be oppressed, and live our lives as secondary citizens, because they were descendants of Ham. Now you and I both know that it wasn't Ham that was cursed, but his son Canaan. But look what that mis-reading caused, or said. It said that the inequities among races were not man made but divine. So because the bible said so, whites used religion as a justification for racism and white supremacy .

Thanks again brutha Clyde.

I looked up Anthea Butler, and I know her! I've seen her on a few History channel documentaries about things of a religious nature. I have to be honest, I misjudged her, I didn't know she was real like this. On Tv the black perspective don't get any play, it's just white, white, white.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back