north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Miami-Heat-Hoodies4X3-thumb-400xauto-32740.jpg

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks elder, I now see why, lol...Fox News, smh:

Geraldo Rivera finds real culprit in Trayvon Martin slaying: The hoodie

Geraldo.jpg

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera sparked outrageincluding from his own son, apparentlyby suggesting on Friday that Trayvon Martin, the unarmed Florida teen shot dead last month by a neighborhood watch volunteer, courted violence by wearing a hoodie. That piece of clothing killed Martin, according to Rivera "as surely as George Zimmerman."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...culprit-trayvon-martin-slaying-182043689.html

Peace In,

Echoing President Obama, Dwyane Wade spoke personally as a parent about about the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin. And shortly afterward, the Miami Heat sent a message as a team, posing in hoodies for a photo that LeBron James tweeted.

Wade also posted a photo of himself on Facebook in which he wears a hoodie with the message “#hoodies #stereotype #trayvonmartinmessage.” The shooting of Martin , 17, by a neighborhood-watch guard last month continues to resonate; George Zimmerman, the guard, claims he acted in self-defense and has not been charged. Martin was wearing a hoodie when he was killed.
“I'm a father,” Wade, who has two sons, said Friday (via the Sun Sentinel) in Detroit. “It's support of the tragic thing that has taken place. No matter what color, race, we're all fathers.

“When you think about what that family's going through, it hits you hard and it hurts your heart to think about it. Just anything you can do, obviously we can't bring him back, but anything you can do to get behind and support is what we're doing.”

The photo is not new, but Wade found a new use for it. “It's a picture that I've taken before. I thought it was great opportunity to use it,” Wade said. “I've never used it before, really. So that was a great opportunity to use it. Just to get the people to understand what we're in support of.”

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks elder, I now see why, lol...Fox News, smh:

Geraldo Rivera finds real culprit in Trayvon Martin slaying: The hoodie

Geraldo.jpg

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera sparked outrageincluding from his own son, apparentlyby suggesting on Friday that Trayvon Martin, the unarmed Florida teen shot dead last month by a neighborhood watch volunteer, courted violence by wearing a hoodie. That piece of clothing killed Martin, according to Rivera "as surely as George Zimmerman."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...culprit-trayvon-martin-slaying-182043689.html

Peace In,

Great post Bro. Clyde. I saw this Geraldo interview and it was shameful.

I guess he never stopped to consider on the night this child got shot....IT WAS RAINING.

I tell ya, FOX News said nothing about this incident for days......until Rupert Murdock sent down his orders...."focus on the hoodie/criminal aspect"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back