Black Sports : MIAMI HEAT CONGRATULATION !!!!

kente417mojo said:
D@mn, guess I was wrong, Miami doesn't suck after all.

YEAH, they caught me off guard too kente, i guess those FOOLS really do have what it takes. i'm in miami and i had noooooooo hope in those clowns whatsoever. we've been let down by that team so much, that when they are doing good you just assume that they are gonna lose in the end. OH WELL, SO THE CHUMPS PROVED ME WRONG.

vandella said:
YEAH, they caught me off guard too kente, i guess those FOOLS really do have what it takes. i'm in miami and i had noooooooo hope in those clowns whatsoever. we've been let down by that team so much, that when they are doing good you just assume that they are gonna lose in the end. OH WELL, SO THE CHUMPS PROVED ME WRONG.

Now this is a die hard fan!

I can't see how anyone could consider the Heat as chumps. Hell, they were in the playoffs for the last how many years? The only team that knocked them out was the Pistons. Come on now. I think ya'll were being hard on a playoff team.

I don't know what happened to my Pistons. But, whatever it is...they better fix that mess and quick. I think some inside player stuff occurred and somebody said "f" it, I ain't playing hard anymore. Something happened...and they couldn't rebound from it.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL.

Bigups to the HEAT.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back