Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

"Science" has put forth a lot of things that have only shown to be false and called pseudo-science much later on. So, nah, that's what doesn't matter; not to me. But give certain people what they want to believe, and they'll never search a deeper meaning, but will wait around for more of the same.

Of course humans do things without conscious like breathing and taking a dump.There a ton of things. But these studies don't take into consideration the ability of humans to build and maintain long lasting loving relationships.

This is so sad. These males are giving up on becoming a man, and the happiness with a girlfriend or wife.
They have sworn off the work and maturity required for a MAN.

I don’t believe these men are going the opposite direction of women
They are running away from manhood, and blaming that on the women who expect a male to be a man.
I’m sad for these males that had no men as role models to manhood. Our boys are growing up not knowing what to do next. How to become a man. Anyway, what generation of male is this. A new generation? Without a name yet.
I’m just running accross this on YouTube.
It took me by total surprise to hear the males talking so evil about Black women.

These guys are not GTOW to avoid women, they are going the opposite direction away from becoming a MAN. They don’t know how to be men.

I know a man. A good man. He loves being a man that treats his woman like a queen. He does all the things these men claim to be moving away from, as they should. Being a man ain’t easy.

But, you guys gotta ask and answer, if you’re reading this,
while you are moving away from Black women, are you still a part of the Black Movement.
Black Consciousness.

I can’t believe I missed this for 3 years.
It was/is overwhelming.

Now we got Black Women Going Their Own Way (BWGTOW).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back