Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

I sure would like to see the advice shikamuru could/would offer thes guys to get a woman. lol

From the looks of past posts, it seems that's all been made apparent; i.e., advice they share among each other based on experiences and stories passed back and forth, but I don't really know. :10500:

I'm really curious as to these social roles, that Shikamaru has in mind, which men have yet to fully free themselves from. He didn't reply to my either of my last posts to him in our previous dialogue, so I'm doubtful I'll get a reply here. But we'll see.

Yeah, the problem for many men who expect a traditional woman is that they want to have their cake and eat it too. If you are griping about paying for a date, you aren't gonna attract a traditional woman. A traditional woman ain't going Dutch. Most women I know have no problem going Dutch, but, that puts you firmly in the "dreaded friend zone" without even knowing it.

I hear loud and clear that ,
Shikamaru resents the traditional male roles, at the same time he resents the modern female roles.

So, if got it right, he would be happiest with a superwoman who did everything he told her to do.. Paid for everything, mowed the lawn, cooked dinner, cleaned the house, tended to 10 children, sexed him all night, made breakfast, and went straight t work. Came straight home, rotated his tires, made dinner, blah, blah, bah...

I want to know what he is offering in exchange, other than being nice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back