Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

In any event, there will be market winners and losers.

Women freed herself from her social roles, men will do so as well.

Not so quick,Shikamaru. There are plenty of women who love being women, don't want no parts of feminism. Some women only take on manly roles when they have no other options. And, many men who were raised without strong role models expect their wives to do manly things. If a man is willing to be a traditional man, he won't have a problem finding a traditional woman. You take the lead, she will follow.

But, I ain't trying to follow just anybody. I got to know that I ain't gotta sleep with one eye open. I gotta know I can trust his decision making. It takes some time to know if a guy is worthy of following. And, if you don't think she is worth courting, oh well. But, understand she is risking more than you in the long term.

I think the biggest problem men have is they are over-impressed by a woman's appearance to the point of ignoring every red flag in sight. I have seen guys pursue women they didn't like anything about, then they wonder why......

Of course, there has to be some physical attraction. But, from the dialogue we've had here, I would say that you'd be better off turning your attention first, to a woman's values. As I tried to illustrate, even Tyra Banks doesn't look all that special before she paints her face - something any woman can do, as long as she's willing.

This is what my Dad would tell you, "Don't lighten up, tighten up!"

*smile*

According to some the role is to complain, blame women and society for their shortcomings. lol

I'm really curious as to these social roles, that Shikamaru has in mind, which men have yet to fully free themselves from. He didn't reply to my either of my last posts to him in our previous dialogue, so I'm doubtful I'll get a reply here. But we'll see.

I'm really curious as to these social roles, that Shikamaru has in mind, which men have yet to fully free themselves from. He didn't reply to my either of my last posts to him in our previous dialogue, so I'm doubtful I'll get a reply here. But we'll see.

Yea they want free themselves from being men, being accountable, free to be lazy and free to go a sausage fest lol

I sure would like to see the advice shikamuru could/would offer thes guys to get a woman. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back