Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

There is some truth to this, but also bias from your perspective as a female.

One of many truths of the red pill is that no woman will ever appreciate the challenges or sacrifices that a man or men in general go through or make.

Did you really...?

I assume you know there's bias on your part from your perspective as a male with the statement you posted above. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Deflection/redirection again on your part.
Your mind is already made up concerning the subject.
Other perspectives abound.

I'm beginning to wonder, do you know what "deflection" actually is? Or do you just throw that word out there when you don't want to discuss something? Because there's a more sensible way to achieve that. Just don't reply or simply state, "I don't want to discuss that".

How is addressing something you posted in response to my post deflection and misdirection? And please don't speak as if your mind isn't made up when speaking on this subject matter. Saying, "no woman will ever..." doesn't sound like you're open to too many different view points in matters of male to female attraction and vice versa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back