Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Yeah, the problem for many men who expect a traditional woman is that they want to have their cake and eat it too. If you are griping about paying for a date, you aren't gonna attract a traditional woman. A traditional won ain't going Dutch. Most women I know have no problem going Dutch, but, that puts you firmly in the "dreaded friend zone" without even knowing it.

I hear loud and clear that ,
Shikamaru resents the traditional male roles, at the same time he resents the modern female roles.

So, if got it right, he would be happiest with a superwoman who did everything he told her to do.. Paid for everything, mowed the lawn, cooked dinner, cleaned the house, tended to 10 children, sexed him all night, made breakfast, and went straight t work. Came straight home, rotted his tires, made dinner, blah, blah, bah...

I want to know what he is offering in exchange, other than being nice.
:rofl: You're about to have me falling out of my chair. Ain't your post the truth!

And yeah, you definitely can't have both ways. You can't ask for the reward of a traditional woman yet take none of the responsibility of a traditional man. It would never work.

I do understand how some women in society ask men for the same(i.e. to be a traditional man while they act as a modern woman), as I've seen it and called females out for it; I just don't understand the logic on either side and why they search for a life partner in someone who's clearly not compatible or out of their league, only to write every last person within that gender completely off.

We're always told how emotional women get and how little we act on logic, but instead on how we're feeling at any given moment. These men of MGTOW aren't acting on logic and refuse to admit it, but it seems they're being pushed and pulled on overflowing testosterone and lack of affection, but you can't tell them that's why what they've concluded on females makes no sense. :rolleyes:

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
:rofl: You're about to have me falling out of my chair. Ain't your post the truth!

And yeah, you definitely can't have both ways. You can't ask for the reward of a traditional woman yet take none of the responsibility of a traditional man. It would never work.

I do understand how some women in society ask men for the same(i.e. to be a traditional man while they act as a modern women), as I've seen it and called females out for it; I just don't understand the logic on either side and why they search for a life partner in someone who's clearly not compatible or out of their league, only to write every last person within that gender completely off.

We're always told how emotional women get and how little we act on logic, but instead on how we're feeling at any given moment. These men of MGTOW aren't acting on logic and refuse to admit it, but it seems they're being pushed and pulled on overflowing testosterone and lack of affection, but you can't tell them that's why what they've concluded on females makes no sense. :rolleyes:

Yep, there are woman that try to have it both ways, too. They are just as wrong. Couples have to decide what works for them. A big clue is check out how your mates parents roll. If his Mama got 3 jobs, you are in for a ride....LOL

And, this MGTOW sounds so much like Feminism. Black folks ain't got time for none of that. That's white folks folly. People who got a lot of extra time and not enough real problems so they invent some. This WW I know spends all her time with this group worrying about the extinction of buffalos. Puhleeze! I am worried about the extinction of our children .

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
And, this MGTOW sounds so much like Feminism. Black folks ain't got time for none of that. That's white folks folly. People who got a lot of extra time and not enough real problems so they invent some. This WW I know spends all her time with this group worrying about the extinction of buffalos. Puhleeze! I am worried about the extinction of our children .
Please tell me you're kidding. I'm seriously losing it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Buffaloes.

I agree that it's people who need to get a better perspective on life, in feminism and MGTOWs. They're starting movements that aren't really movements, but groups of people who desperately need to fill their time, and complaints are all they've got.

If the only major problem in your life is you not getting as much play as you'd like, then consider yourself fortunate, and spend time improving who you are so it's not an issue anymore. Why let something like that ruin your mindset? There are far greater things to focus energy and time on.

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
I couldn't disagree more with this.
It matters not if you agree with it or not. What matters is if the science shows it to be the truth. There have been neuroscience research done where the outcome suggest that we make decisions before we are consciously aware of them. Some have even suggested that human consciousness does not make decisions, but instead seeks to answer why decisions were made.

I hope more studies are done on this, because it could help answer some of the age old philosophical and religious questions about Free Will and Predestiny.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
It matters not if you agree with it or not. What matters is if the science shows it to be the truth. There have been neuroscience research done where the outcome suggest that we make decisions before we are consciously aware of them. Some have even suggested that human consciousness does not make decisions, but instead seeks to answer why decisions were made.

I hope more studies are done on this, because it could help answer some of the age old philosophical and religious questions about Free Will and Predestiny.
"Science" has put forth a lot of things that have only shown to be false and called pseudo-science much later on. So, nah, that's what doesn't matter; not to me. But give certain people what they want to believe, and they'll never search a deeper meaning, but will wait around for more of the same.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
"Science" has put forth a lot of things that have only shown to be false and called pseudo-science much later on. So, nah, that's what doesn't matter; not to me. But give certain people what they want to believe, and they'll never search a deeper meaning, but will wait around for more of the same.
Of course humans do things without conscious like breathing and taking a dump.There a ton of things. But these studies don't take into consideration the ability of humans to build and maintain long lasting loving relationships.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
This is so sad. These males are giving up on becoming a man, and the happiness with a girlfriend or wife.
They have sworn off the work and maturity required for a MAN.

I don’t believe these men are going the opposite direction of women
They are running away from manhood, and blaming that on the women who expect a male to be a man.
I’m sad for these males that had no men as role models to manhood. Our boys are growing up not knowing what to do next. How to become a man. Anyway, what generation of male is this. A new generation? Without a name yet.
I’m just running accross this on YouTube.
It took me by total surprise to hear the males talking so evil about Black women.

These guys are not GTOW to avoid women, they are going the opposite direction away from becoming a MAN. They don’t know how to be men.

I know a man. A good man. He loves being a man that treats his woman like a queen. He does all the things these men claim to be moving away from, as they should. Being a man ain’t easy.

But, you guys gotta ask and answer, if you’re reading this,
while you are moving away from Black women, are you still a part of the Black Movement.
Black Consciousness.

I can’t believe I missed this for 3 years.
It was/is overwhelming.

Now we got Black Women Going Their Own Way (BWGTOW).

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.